Lt. Commander
On the last guy of this mission I used Orbital Strike. Afterwords I could no longer use any of my tray skills, although I could run around. I tried reseating all my items, switching to shooter mode, and leaving the instance.

The big issue is on returning. I was put back @ the shrine w/o a trigger to move forward as I already had "Talk to Kahless" completed and that is the only way to move forward. You need to add a means of moving forward for those who get bugs as I did or DC'd or just took a break.

It's too long a mission to have to restart b/c you have poor triggering. Also, as an aside you still are using the old Qo'Nos setttings for this mission series, and it feels like things weren't rescaled in this series after the Season 4 ground changes.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Please move to mission forums as I misplaced the post. Also, reran and it happened again. This time I didn't use orbital strike, but still lost the use of any of the abilities in the ability tray. Reinstancing put me on the map of the earlier mission (Shrine of Kah'less) instead of the current mission ... . I don't recall ever having either problem before.