Lt. Commander
# 1 Ticket open for THREE DAYS
01-28-2012, 08:51 AM
I have a couple of open in-game tickets, both of which say they are new and have no response. The older of the two has been open for three days.

Does this game have any form of support AT ALL?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-28-2012, 03:03 PM
Pfft. My ticket's been in there for over a over a week. This is getting ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Are these GM Help Requests, or in-game Bug Tickets? Bug Tickets don't get a response. They just get added to the pile for QA to sort through and decide which bugs take priority.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2012, 01:43 PM
im now on 8 days for a ticket reply and still no answer and i am a gold account this is bad !!!! and yes it is a gm ticket not a bug report ticket well mine is anyway
Lt. Commander
# 5 beat 13 days
01-29-2012, 01:59 PM
i have one open for 13 days had a reply saying need more info have you checked your other charcators for ploblems
Lt. Commander
# 6 the more i read
01-30-2012, 07:52 AM
the more i read the worse cryptic seems to be, as well as my own experiences lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimGamma View Post
Are these GM Help Requests, or in-game Bug Tickets? Bug Tickets don't get a response. They just get added to the pile for QA to sort through and decide which bugs take priority.
I believe both are GM help requests. The first one, I was stuck in a mission because a hostage apparently didn't spawn (a fleetmate came into the mission, which caused the hostage to spawn right in front of me). That was even a STUCK request with no response. Even though it really no longer applies, it still hasn't even been read or responded to.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Please note even though you may be notified that tickets are replied to in 1 day, the average, depending on how indepth the problem is and time it takes to research it, can take 1-3 business days, this does not include weekends and holidays. Sometimes it can take a little bit longer. Please follow up with your ticket, and if longer than 5 business days with no reply, follow up again or make a new ticket.

You can try contacting the PWE support team as well, as we have been starting to support Cryptic's games, mostly billing and tech support. Gameplay and other issues, you can contact us too.

You can contact here: https://support.perfectworld.com/ or here for just Cryptic Support: http://support.crypticstudios.com/

Or, you can send us an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com

If you send us an email, PLEASE include as much information as you can about your problem.

Which game, where in the game, what your install, download, update, connection, Windows, hardware, software, antivirus, login and similar problems are.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2012, 09:15 AM
My last ticket took 9 days to be answered, and the answer was "yeah, it's broken - have a nice day." So, yeah...
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
Please note even though you may be notified that tickets are replied to in 1 day, the average, depending on how indepth the problem is and time it takes to research it, can take 1-3 business days, this does not include weekends and holidays. Sometimes it can take a little bit longer. Please follow up with your ticket, and if longer than 5 business days with no reply, follow up again or make a new ticket.

You can try contacting the PWE support team as well, as we have been starting to support Cryptic's games, mostly billing and tech support. Gameplay and other issues, you can contact us too.

You can contact here: https://support.perfectworld.com/ or here for just Cryptic Support: http://support.crypticstudios.com/

Or, you can send us an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com

If you send us an email, PLEASE include as much information as you can about your problem.

Which game, where in the game, what your install, download, update, connection, Windows, hardware, software, antivirus, login and similar problems are.
Thanks for the info Hope to see improved tech support in the near future then :3