Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
As the title states all my DOFF colonial chain missions on my KDF toon has reverted back one mission. My FED toon is fine. For example in Azlesa I should be on Establish Military Base but when I go there Transport Settlers was up. Now when I first saw this I thought I made a mistake and just started the Transport mission. But then I went to the Eridon Nebula and saw that Establish First in Colony was up,when I should be on Fortify colonies. Then went to D'Kel and the same thing was going on. Now I know all this because I have been writing them down as I do them.

Thank You for any and all of your Help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2012, 12:19 PM
The missions do vary. There is no guarantee that when you go in there you will get the next mission in the chance. One option would be to switch map instances as each instance has a different set of Colonial missions. Another option would be to check the DOff missions from your bridge as a few random ones do get added there that are not in the sector. Also subscribing to the DOFFJOBS channel can be very, very helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2012, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the Reply. I knew all that already plus I monitor the channel and use the sheet on a regular basis.