Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLimited View Post
Did a full re-install. $TO seems to be working for now...
I hope it will be for you, but probably not. That's the first thing I did too...and it let me play for about 30 minutes and then started up again.

I notice I'm having the exact same problem with Champions Online.

I'm giving up for the night. Maybe by tomorrow they'll figure out what it is...or not. *sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2012, 07:17 PM
Yup, happening again. Only took 20 minutes. Occurs during map transitions. Get booted, try to log back on, timed out from gameserver.

This doesn't seem to be affecting a lot of people since everyone else online seem fine.

UPDATE: I've also noticed that whenever the disconnects occur, the website seems to go down for me. And when it comes up I can long in normally. Now I'm wondering if my connection to Cryptic is borked or something, causing me to d/c and not access the site. I should note that my internet connection and other games I play are unaffected.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2012, 08:52 PM
Same for me. Pretty much How I am seeing when I can log the disconneted character back in.

I do find it odd how it does not seem to affect all of my characters at once though. For instance, I just got dropped on one, and it times out when I log her on, but if I log another on it works. If I then log that one out, and try the dropped one again, it still does not work right away, I have to wait to log them back on.