Lt. Commander
Please please give us a hot key for the injury's screen it so annoying to have to press u to bring up the character screen and then click on damage/injury's and then exit all the screens to get back to the game screen.

bind it to something like H for heal this would be much quicker and easier then the present system and surely not something that's going to be majorly hard to add.

Skip
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2012, 05:10 PM
Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Hi Brandon,

Could you also make it possible to close the Injury Screens when pressing escape.
I keep healing during the respawn timer, then pressing escape and ending up on the logout menu. One of these days im gonna end an STF the hard way. Or just totally redesign my HUD :S

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyfeo View Post
Hi Brandon,

Could you also make it possible to close the Injury Screens when pressing escape.
I keep healing during the respawn timer, then pressing escape and ending up on the logout menu. One of these days im gonna end an STF the hard way. Or just totally redesign my HUD :S

Thanks
Psychic! With the idea above, I also added the ESC bug to my report earlier

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2012, 05:10 AM
there should be a [heal ALL injuries] button while the Respawn Timer is up, no need for pulling up a extra screen if the button is right there *in your face*

if you are out of regenerators it just should subtract energy credits (we need more EC sinks as it is)

everything else is now so F2P friendly, this should also be as IN YOUR FACE as it possibly can

also add a [?] help info button that explains where to get those regenerators (or whatever they are called)
or ...maybe with a direct option to buy them in the replicator while you are looking at the respawn timer?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2012, 09:23 AM
I so agree with the OP and 3rdP in this thread (and thanks to Brandon for adding to The List). Of late I've been playing more Elite (STFs) and occasionally suffer injury. It really is a pain to have to heal:
U.
Click.
Click on the injury you want healed.
Click on heal.
- Then isn't there also a confirmation window that shows up?
Repeat for each injury.
This wouldn't be too bad if I could then just press Esc to make all the windows clear, but no. I have to then click a couple "exit" buttons (which are not, for lack of better explaination, conveniently placed), and then close my U button.

And I should be doing this while waiting to respawn and/or travelling/maneuvering back to combat.

Ugh. I hate it, and it becomes more and more an annoyance each time I die (Yeah, I know, I know. Don't die. :p)
CptBANG has a great idea that when we die there automatically appears a "Heal All Injury" button we click that uses our existing Regenerators/Components and/or EC (perhaps at a premium if we don't already have the injury fixers) to fix all our wounds.
Adding CptBANG's idea fixes all the problems and streamlines the whole process. If that's too much to ask for then:
  • Add a keybind to the Injury Window.
  • Add a Heal All Injuries button to said Injury Window.
  • Allow Escape to exit the Injury Window.
I'd love to press Ctrl-H, click Heal All, Esc, then back to business. This would be wonderful.

Actually doing both/all would be ideal.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2012, 11:21 AM
I think having a "Heal All" single click button almost defeats the purpose of having injuries.

However I can not agree more that the current system is WAY too click heavy. A faster method of getting into and out of the injuries window would be most welcome.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2012, 09:08 PM
just went through and tried every variation I could think of to bind the injury dialog to a key, no go until we get an official reply about a temp bind till its made part of the keybinds tab.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2012, 11:25 PM
I agree on both counts- the injury menu needs to be easier to access, and a "heal all" button BADLY needs to be put in the game.

Lastly, the mechanic wherein all your injuries except one are healed after a mission or STF also needs to go. Either make it "hard" such that no injuries are magically healed, or just make it "easy" such that all injuries are removed after a mission, and get rid of the pointless healers in the space stations.

Having to run to the engineer or doctor just to heal one single injury is stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-19-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Added to my list of feedback.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hi Sorry to bump a for all intents a dead post but just wondered if there was any update on this, has a keybind been added for the heals menu?
Or is it still on the list of things to do?

Cheers Skip