Lt. Commander
# 1 CP Uniform: Wrath of Kahn
01-31-2012, 08:24 PM
Inoticed there are no rank options on this uniform, after I purchased it from the Cstore of course.... which is a disappointing lack of detail specially for something I Bought from the Cstore. I am beginning to grow cynical of Purchasing items in the game as I being disappointed on the regular basis. But.

Satisfied with product: So/So
Over all satisfaction: 6
( 1-Worst 10-Best)
Would I buy it Again: Yes
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Wrath of Kahn Era Ranks

Wrath of kahn should also include the No coat turtle neck and the Skirt variant of the Uniform.

Link
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Wait wait... you paid for it? Wow, they really are needing money if they are starting to charge people. The uniform has no options because it was a promotional item that was given out before release. The promotion was crap because there was 1 code and was easy to get without having to ever buy anything The lack of ranks has been brought up about 16845218 times in the past two years (not counting your post) and 98% of those posts has gone ignored by the devs. The few times they have replied has been to say they would like to expand it but nothing has ever happened. I remember a post, several months ago, where a dev had said they had made the ranks for it and it should have gone live already. As you can see, it didn't happen, maybe it was mearly a dream of mine.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Devs need to get their crap in order... If they want to make sales they need to make their products more appealing and add more products to it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2012, 10:33 AM
wait what? you paid for it? last time I checked it was free
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2012, 11:33 AM
They made it a C store item, I guess that was when it went F2P. I bought it form C store because i joined when F2P went live. I was also expecting it to be professional quality and done with care but as I said, all of my Cstore experiences thus far have been bad ones... Infact this uniform is tied directly to the reason I am refusing to buy the Keys for this Cardassian box event.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Wait they are charging for some thing now that used to be free!? Combine this with the whole "Master Key" thing and I'm very disappointed in Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2012, 06:53 PM
I have no qualms with paying for it after all I did come in with the F2P wave..but my biggest objection is the cheap and cheesy quality. I had no idea they where going to tell me something so poor in quality, I dont think the devs are trekies.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2012, 01:34 PM
I would appreciate if some of the devs would take a moment out of their time to address this issue personally and the concern individually, While I understand that fixing WoK uniforms was " Never on the radar" I dare to say that their status as a Premium item over their former status as a Promotional item. Warrants a change in policy on this issue.- Than you.