Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,316
# 211
07-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drug2 View Post
the dragon flagship build seems kinda noob to me my dreadnought cruiser galaxy x is much better then that much more turn rate and survivability in pve and pvp stf also and welll of more damage and dps
First, NECRO powers

second, lol at thinking the Gal-x is as good as an assault cruiser. a well built assault cruiser of any kind is one of the best cruisers in the game.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,214
# 212
07-29-2013, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drug2 View Post
the dragon flagship build seems kinda noob to me my dreadnought cruiser galaxy x is much better then that much more turn rate and survivability in pve and pvp stf also and welll of more damage and dps
any numbers to support this claim?
better survivability is kind of useless when you come to a point where you can tank a gate and a tac cube simultaniously in an elite stf. Anything more tanky than that is basically wasted potential in some other department.

also you should post your build when makeing such claims. Otherwise you are not adding anything usefull to the thread, and i have to consider your post as a trollpost.
Go pro or go home

Last edited by baudl; 07-29-2013 at 06:21 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 652
# 213
07-29-2013, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drug2 View Post
the dragon flagship build seems kinda noob to me my dreadnought cruiser galaxy x is much better then that much more turn rate and survivability in pve and pvp stf also and welll of more damage and dps
Well in all fairness this is an old thread so yah it could probably use some updating. With that said the dragon build at its core is still sound.


Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,850
# 214
07-29-2013, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmaster101 View Post
First, NECRO powers

second, lol at thinking the Gal-x is as good as an assault cruiser. a well built assault cruiser of any kind is one of the best cruisers in the game.
um, look at the previous page, technically its been necroed twice since march (3-14 as one date, 5-25 the next), mods just diidnt get to it the first time.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2
# 215
08-08-2013, 12:08 PM
I have been using some variant of this for awhile. I am updating my builds a little and will post when I am done.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 333
# 216
08-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen17d View Post
I have been using some variant of this for awhile. I am updating my builds a little and will post when I am done.
Very solid the core is the cycled EPTx powers and can even be applied to esocorts(both blockade runner and patrol as well as a handfull of fleet variants) the weapons may be a bit dated AP certainly not being the flavor of the month for cruisers unless you love red but every cruiser captain i work with ends up taking this or aux2batt by the time they're done
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 71
# 217 Dragon Flagship
01-11-2014, 10:37 PM
I assume Adapted MACO would be best but why the aegis engines?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,020
# 218
01-11-2014, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robanske View Post
I assume Adapted MACO would be best but why the aegis engines?
This thread is dramatically out of date, don't necro it back. (Assuming this isn't some kind of necro-trolling anyways)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:17 AM.