Lt. Commander
# 51
02-18-2012, 12:02 AM
I see, then I will adapt my build accordingly...
Thanks again for your answer
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-19-2012, 08:39 AM
I see that one universal console, Antimatter Spread, is included in the Dragon builds. Is there any other universal console as a viable alternative to one of the consoles on the ships?
Also what would be a good alternative to Red matter Cap if I don't have it?
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-19-2012, 09:57 AM
One of those combo batteries gained from the amma Quadrant (from cardassian Lockboxes). They are bascially a combination of batteries put nto a single device.

That being said, the graviton device (aslo obtainable form the LocK Box), and the Subsace field modulator are neat devices to insert in your device slots.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-19-2012, 11:29 AM
My Build

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...=Nightingale_0

Notes:

- Maintains 124 weapon power before weapons firing
- 70-75 shield power (Before MACO Bonus)
- Settings:
-------- Weapons: 124/100
-------- Shields: 75/50
-------- Engines: 41/25
-------- Auxiliary: 41/25

Similar to the Dragon Dreadnought Build in terms of skills (the point allocation is designed for my MVAE build)

Except running Phaser Beam Array Mk XI [Acc] [CrtD (i think)] [Dmg], Mk XII Borg Tricolbalt (had an extra Prototype Borg Salvage after I got my Mk XII for my MVAE) and full MACO XI set.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-21-2012, 03:38 PM
would you recommend this for a Science captain flying an odyssey , if not can you tweak the odyssey build for science please ?
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-22-2012, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisofthenorth
would you recommend this for a Science captain flying an odyssey , if not can you tweak the odyssey build for science please ?
There's no difference to the skill trees between character classes, just the innate abilities. In your case, you just keep using Sensor Scan and Subnucleonic Beam in place of the Attack Pattern Alpha and Fire on my Mark.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-25-2012, 01:01 PM
Here is the variant that I am using:

http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...p?build=OdyZ_0

I have researched each skill and spent points wisely, trying to spend zero wasted points. Each skill has points in it based upon the best per point value.
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-26-2012, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin
Depends.

In 12th, it is common for us to complete elite STFs in about 6 minutes (liesurely... could probably be faster if I could stop dozing off).

One of the reasons PvE bores me to pathetic tears.

So for us... not long.
I very much have to call BS here. To anyone new enough to the game reading this informative thread, NO S.T.F. can be COMPLETED in 6 minutes. Ecspecialy on Elite. This is completely a farce and should be retracted.
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofallon
I very much have to call BS here. To anyone new enough to the game reading this informative thread, NO S.T.F. can be COMPLETED in 6 minutes. Ecspecialy on Elite. This is completely a farce and should be retracted.
I have teamed with the 12th fleet before and when I was joining them in Elite STF's we was getting them done in around 8-9 mins, Giving the fact I wa not part of their normal team and odds are was holding them back I don't see how they could not get them done in 6 mins. I never did Cure with them so I'm not sure how they run that.