Lt. Commander
# 1 returning player
02-01-2012, 02:25 AM
maybe this thread is around, I don't know.

I've been away for a long time, and decided to come back as I hear the ground combat has improved. However, after getting back in, I noticed my active ship was empty of gear (curiously, the backup ship was not), guild bank is intact, and all my boffs + own ground gear is gone as well. The kicker is that I'm also at 1 energy credit. Was there a patch at some point that removed some of the items from back at release? Specifically, I had quite a few of the omega purple gear from doing the daily explores when it first arrived shortly after game launch which is now all gone. I'm sure after working a bit, I could get things back, just wondering. Other characters had the same problem of only their current gear was gone.

I was thinking I got hacked at first, but even the low level characters just have active stuff taken. Guild bank was left intact, and my inventory still carried stuff as well including a lot of the exploration tokens used at the science planet (forget name) in the block north of sol.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm moving this to PC & Tech issues however I STRONGLY suggest you open up a ticket with customer support (http://support.crypticstudios.com/startrekonline) to help find out what has been going on