Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Any hope for a fix for the Efficient trait in the near future? There has been a few threads on it recently, in addition to my usual whining.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
what did they do before
They increased the shields capacity by x%
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120129b.8

General:
  • Added a button to the minimap to access the Dilithium store.
Eh? why? the store buttons are getting out of control, I'd much rather you take some OUT not add more. having the access on the down arrow is fine, instead of moving it, how about a button for our fleet or friends or something more functional for players?
Lt. Commander
# 14 shield hp console
02-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Question .... will the new shield hp console have the same effectiveness as before? As in will it suffer from diminishing returns from having points in that skill tree or the same 35 percent increase? And with it being a stat console now will it be stackable as it currently can't be stacked.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2012, 05:27 PM
The 35%+ shield capacity console is going away?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2012, 05:29 PM
I checked with Captain Gecko for some clarification.

Previously, the consoles granted shield HP directly. Now they update the Skill, which in turn grants shield HP. The benefit to this is that it makes it easier to see the benefits, because they will show up in your passive stats.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:

Previously, the consoles granted shield HP directly. Now they update the Skill, which in turn grants shield HP. The benefit to this is that it makes it easier to see the benefits, because they will show up in your passive stats.
You guys realize the Passive Stats *havent* been showing up on the character page, right? Most of my skills (Performance, Flow Capacitors, everything, etc) are not showing up on my character page.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:

I could see the increase just fine -- take off the console (-x per facing). Now I hope I still get the same amount per facing with the "new, improved" console. But I don't think that'll be the case.

After tribble is up I'll re-post with my findings. I hope I'm wrong, don't think I will be though.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protector View Post
I could see the increase just fine -- take off the console (-x per facing). Now I hope I still get the same amount per facing with the "new, improved" console. But I don't think that'll be the case.

After tribble is up I'll re-post with my findings. I hope I'm wrong, don't think I will be though.
Yeah. I'm a bit worried myself that the console will be less effective with skills coming into play ... I'm hoping since stat based now though. Stacking will be allowed like with other consoles
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protector View Post

If I remember how this has worked with similiar items in the past, you are correct (i.e. this will end up being another nerf). I certainly hope I'm wrong though.