Lt. Commander
# 1 Bridge Officers and Powers
02-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Back in the day, I remember (and a friend as well) picking up Bridge Officers with powers lower in their positions than regular. For example, my friend and I both had (or at least we thought we did) a bridge officer that had Attack Pattern Omega 2 in a Lieutenant Commander spot. Normally Attack Pattern Omega 2 occupies a Commander spot, but as I understand it, thats the reason for getting Very Rare Bridge Officer because you could get 2 and 3 powers lower in the their abilities.

My question (and I hope for a dev response) is this: Is it possible to get Attack Pattern Omega 2 in a Lieutenant Commander spot vs a Commander spot?

If so, is there a way to find out what is available outside of the normal positioning of Bridge Officer powers?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2012, 11:40 PM
yeah its possible. I remember Aceton Field 3 at LTCM long long ago.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 11:02 AM
So is it still possible or was it removed?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2012, 05:27 PM
No one else?? Would really like to know if it still exsists?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Orig_Jean_Luc_Picard
No one else?? Would really like to know if it still exsists?
It wasn't normal, it was a bug. Usually ended up blocking training skills in the box the bad skill should have been in. And actually using them to have skills you shouldn't would be an exploit if it did work, same as all the other things like the double shields and the one that should not be named.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
It wasn't normal, it was a bug. Usually ended up blocking training skills in the box the bad skill should have been in. And actually using them to have skills you shouldn't would be an exploit if it did work, same as all the other things like the double shields and the one that should not be named.
Last I checked it wasn't an unmentionable. I wouldn't know why having it lower in your powers would affect training, etc...