Lt. Commander
I have a BOff with 0 skill points added, but I have gone in and adjusted his look in the tailor.

He has one skill I really want, but otherwise...meh.

Am I able to use him to train up another officer, or was I too eager to add him to my team before really considering his skills?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblingBee
I have a BOff with 0 skill points added, but I have gone in and adjusted his look in the tailor.

He has one skill I really want, but otherwise...meh.

Am I able to use him to train up another officer, or was I too eager to add him to my team before really considering his skills?
Nope, sorry. You can trade him to other players to get him trained in the skills you really want, or you can just visit the trainer in ESD.

What skills does he have that you want to get rid of? And to be replaced with what?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 07:25 AM
He has Torpedo Spread lll and I added him to my crew instead of training my torpedo based BOff with the skill (I thought it was high yield lll when I first looked).

No biggie though, I'll just train him up with other skills I want. I was just hoping to save the training points by adding to an already established officer.

Plus (and it sounds geeky) but I've grown accustomed to my current BO crew and it will be hard having one step down to make way for the new "torpedo guy".
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2012, 10:53 AM
You know what, since I'll need to retrain a majority of his skills anyways I can just take him to the tailor, load in the other BOffs template and train him up with the skills I want. Rename, dismiss the original and I've got an Undetine crew member.