Lt. Commander
# 21
02-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Put it back like the others have said, or let me choose what buttons go there. I need the queue much more than I need the stores, even though I may use them. My need for the dilithium store is very very low whereas my need for the PVE button is very high.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2012, 03:38 PM
How could this have slipped through testing? I understand how the money grubbing button got there, that I completely understand. But a button that I would estimate at least half of all end-game players hit half a dozen times a day is buried under another button?? Btw I'm not crapping on those who put the work into this game making it better, just the mgmt. who makes boneheaded money decisions. Thanks in advance to all you blue collars who I'm sure are already at work to fix this mgmt frackup!

Btw money grubbing mgmt people have mothers too. They just didn't get as much love as the rest of us did
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2012, 03:44 PM
I don't like the dilithium store button. It would have made more sense in the drop down menue. Maybe it was moved by mistake?
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2012, 04:06 PM
I agree, please put the pve button back.

Someone suggested the Stores be combined and use a tab for the c-store and another tab for the dilith store on the same interface panel this sounded like a good idea to me.
Lt. Commander
Why is there a new button to shortcut to the dilithium store?

By putting it there and moving everything over by one, It has replaced one of the most useful buttons in the entire UI- the PvE queue window. Now you have to click the drop down arrow and select PvE queues.

Not only is this new "dilithium store" incredibly immersion breaking in that it seems to be some magical exists-everywhere store that lets you buy new weapons even when in battle, it has now reduced ease of access to one of the currently most heavily used areas of the game- STFs. If we're going to get this "magical ebay" for dilithium items, can we also get new magical stores for things like crafting, too?

At the very least replace the PvP queue button with the PvE queue button. If you HAVE to screw people over to hock your cheesy wares, I'd wager there are far fewer players playing PvP than PvE, and thus well.... "the needs of the many..." you get the picture.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Don't turn this into a tired old PvP vs. PvE argument. Let's keep this a C-Store vs. Playing Content argument like good civilized folk.

There's also another thread on this very topic, but I agree - revert this change peeps.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Why would I goto the Dilithium store? It's all stuff that's as good or worse than what I've got or am already getting as a VA. It's nice for newbs, sure but I don't want it. I want to click on the PvE queue. I'd rather have that up than the PvP Queue even.

Oh, and your Freudian slip didn't go un-noticed. When I mouse over the Dilithium store it says "C-Store"

Revert the UI please it's just a silly change and broke something that wasn't broken.

Oh, and although I'm sure it's not connected I thought it was funny that the Dilithium per C-Point costs PLUMMETED today after the Dilithium store was added to the minimap. I can now do half the work to get C-Points that I had to two weeks ago.

So I guess that's a good thing at least.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-02-2012, 06:27 PM
+1. Please, please put it back!
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Making it customisable would solve all the problems... oh, except more work to code the customisation menu for that thing.

Can we resize the minimap independently of the other UI elements too at the same time?
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-03-2012, 04:35 AM
Why not create a second line of buttons:
In the first line you'd have the DOffs/PvE/PvP buttons.
In the second line there'd be the C-store/dilithium-store/dilithium-exchange buttons.

Two button-lines like this would look LESS cramped but more logical.