Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System
Login

Lt. Commander
Not a big deal, but I searched the forums and couldn't find mention of this particular "issue".

Basically, everytime I do a Support Colonization mission, I'm getting either one named
"Sydney Isidro Eisken" (white refugee) or one named "Tambra Rocio Ghosh" (white refugee)

The only way I've gotten a different species of refugee thus far is through a Federation Cadre Pack.
Others have said they've gotten non Tambra/Sydney's but only once or twice.

Those rate seem way off.

Just looking for some understanding.

Also, is there a mission to crit for higher tier Refugees?

It would be nice if I could crit a specific Refugee mission to get a Blue of Purple Saurian Refugee and then use that on a Saurian Asylum to attempt to get a Blue or Purple DOFF.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Oh my Ghosh! We need more variety in refugee duffs, purrhaps chance for a green duff on crit or sumfin like that?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Attack of the Clones?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Tambra is a dirty girl...she gets around...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2012, 04:00 PM
I think I got a white vulcan once (but not 100% sure, noted it as weird when I saw it, as I was expecting one of the normal 2, but didnt get any proof or anything). But yes, this is a problem.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2012, 01:51 AM
I'm just hoping that we'll see a greater diversity of refugee doffs in both racial and rarity types.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technolocke View Post
I'm just hoping that we'll see a greater diversity of refugee doffs in both racial and rarity types.
I know there are other refugees that are Uncommon and Rare, I have gotten some of those in Cadre packs an Civilian recruitment. I would love to see more racial variety in the Supports, as far as rarity, Maybe a chance of better on Crit, though, I thing the Purple DOFF makes up for the rarity of the refugee.