Lt. Commander
# 1 odyssey class shake down?
02-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Now will we shake down the NX 9XXXXX Odyssey or the Odyssey we are to be given?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2012, 01:45 AM
i personally would be extremely happy if we got to be part of the shakedown for the enterprise.. being part of her shakedown crew would be a great honour to me
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazeejaycee View Post
i personally would be extremely happy if we got to be part of the shakedown for the enterprise.. being part of her shakedown crew would be a great honour to me

oh god this.

just imagine

"all hands to read alert"

"warp core breech in progress"

Engineers bail down to engineering to stabilize the core, tactical try to divert excess power away from the core itself while using the shields and structural integrity regulators to keep the ship from flying apart and scientists divert it into a transwarp jump away from spacedock or head to sickbay to treat injured crewmen.

each has its own minigame style interface and you have to move from station to station around the ship.

or better yet a borg attack during shakedown that you have to fend off invading borg from inside the ship!

it will be NOTHING like this but meh im not a game developer and it seems like too much effort for them to even attempt something like this
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Well....I got one given to me after the shakedown cruise....better hurry!!!

If I ever make VADM I might be able to actually use it....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2012, 06:33 PM
DONT PUSH #4 to see if you can get 4 rows on the ability grid....dont do...im warning ya. You'll see.