Lt. Commander
# 31
05-14-2012, 03:44 PM
All of what you guys have asked for would be fantastic. I'll echo the words of the chap from TOS Veterans. I've been wanting to do more TOS themed missions for fun. I would absolutely LOVE to have the Constitution class interior to play around with. Having missions set there would be great, so many story opportunities. Need to sacrifice some Red Shirts!
Lt. Commander
# 32 Assets Needed
05-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Assets - Ceremonial Torpedo open ( Funeral torpedo tubes with UFP flag on)
Assets - Ceremonial Torpedo closed
Assets - Different shuttles
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-18-2012, 03:50 PM
How about some melee-combat only npc groups (humanoids) both friendly and enemy for each faction. OR a better solution, let us choose weapon types for each mob.

I tried reskinning targs into Klingons, but all they did was going around headbutting the friendly mobs. Which, I'll admit, was quite hilarious. But not exactly what I was looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-21-2012, 08:50 AM
come on Cryptic..

give these magic makers what they need to do your job for you!!! Making great content!

Thank you to all of you who put your best into these missions, I for one, totally enjoy and look forward to them!
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-27-2012, 11:29 AM
I'd like to be able to add the current stardate as a dialog variable.

It would be even better if I could modify it. For example, a dialog might use [stardate] to show the exact time that the dialog bubble appears, or it might read [stardate-12.7] to indicate the stardate being referenced is 12.7 days in the past.
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-27-2012, 11:39 AM
I don't understand why they don't offer us, say, 100 various rooms, and 100 various hallways (with working doors!) that we can put together any way we want for our interiors. I really don't understand this. It should be a simple matter to offer us clean pieces, free of crates etc, that we can put together to make whatever interiors we want.

I can guarantee that cryptic has a library of such assets. Why not hand it over?
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-27-2012, 12:22 PM
I desperately want the ability to costume up npc's better. For the follow up episode I'm doing to my first mission, I really need some Vulcan and Bajoran monks to mill around and researchers from both those factions to join my survey party.

It seems a bit stupid to fly to P'Jem and not have any Vulcan monks lurking about... or to one of the Bajoran temples and not have any Bajoran monks either.
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-28-2012, 07:18 AM
"Current Player" costume option for dialogue boxes.

This would allow foundry authors to assign proper dialogue to the captain instead of the short, single sentence that is possible now. I have noticed several missions making use of the mirror universe that would have been well-served by this as well.
Lt. Commander
# 39
05-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Custom interior maps ! I want to build my maps myself without having to trick the system or mod the existing maps like crazy. I want to be able to start a new interior/ ground map from scratch.

I tried to build a fake interior from a ground map with the few elements we have access to, but it always looks ulgy, and it takes an incredible amount of time for little results. I spend two days trying different solutions for something widely available in other games.

I don't care if it's complex to manage, I just want soemthing that can work.

Of course we need access to all the elements available in game, including 23rd century ones.
Lt. Commander
# 40
05-28-2012, 05:48 PM
I'd be happy if they would just fix the darn bug keeping me from purchasing any foundry slots to do anything!