Lt. Commander
# 101
02-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Alright Captains, we've tracked down Q and he should now be back at his post. For some reason, he thought he could leave his post early and no one would notice. We've also asked that he stick around until 7pm PST tonight (10pm EST/ 3am GMT [2/7])

Thanks for your patience and happy Party Crasher hunting!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Many thanks for your prompt reply and for extending the event.
Lt. Commander
# 102
02-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Alright Captains, we've tracked down Q and he should now be back at his post. For some reason, he thought he could leave his post early and no one would notice. We've also asked that he stick around until 7pm PST tonight (10pm EST/ 3am GMT [2/7])

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you for getting this sorted for us!!
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-06-2012, 09:29 AM
More often than not people only post to complain, but I just thought I'd let the devs know on behalf of the many of the less vocal people around here that we appreciate gestures such as this. Thank you for your understanding!
Lt. Commander
# 104
02-06-2012, 09:34 AM
He has been missing all day could you not do better and extend the q mission for an extra 24 hours due to the cockup of cryptic removing him. 3am in the UK why should i stay up that late to do the mission instead of sometime that is more convenient for me/and others in the UK like say 3pm or whatever.
Lt. Commander
# 105
02-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Excellent. I logged on before work this morning to find Q gone - good to know I can get some more free goodies when I get home later.
Lt. Commander
# 106
02-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeeterUK View Post
He has been missing all day could you not do better and extend the q mission for an extra 24 hours due to the cockup of cryptic removing him. 3am in the UK why should i stay up that late to do the mission instead of sometime that is more convenient for me/and others in the UK like say 3pm or whatever.
I took the post to mean that Q will be *around* until 3am UK time... so easily long enough to get one more go in?
Lt. Commander
# 107
02-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Sweet! The game was so busy it became unplayable for me. (Not blaming or flaming, just accepting that it was a very popular event.) This gives me a chance to pick up some more Dilithium.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 108
02-06-2012, 10:24 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~ Suricata
Lt. Commander
# 109 2 year vet reward???
02-06-2012, 03:27 PM
First, I just want to say I'm glad they extended the event. I wasn't able to log on until today so I was able to do the mission for both Fed and KDF so a big THANK YOU!!!!!!

Now, I've seen so many people that just want to complain and aren't really happy unless they are complaining, it's like they are married or something. I'm not like that, and in fact, this is the first time I've ever posted on these forums about anything at all, but I do have a question that may be construded as a complaint. I'm a closed/open beta/pre-order/lifetime subscriber so I've been playing since day 1 and was just wondering, where are the 2 year vet rewards? I noticed the 600 day, 700 day rewards, but no 2 year rewards for the ever faithful here? Don't get me wrong, I think it's so cool to play around with a new ship design, but then you take it away it's like a tease and then say it will go on the c-store soon which means we'll have to pay for it if we don't have enough credits? And I know that if you do the Q missions you get some rewards, but seriously, a gun that shoots fireworks and such? Really? As a 2 year reward? I don't know if anyone else has brought this to the attention on the forums here, but I'm just confounded and disgruntled and believe that we should get something decent as a 2 year vet reward. Yes? No? Maybe?
Lt. Commander
# 110
02-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Thanks for getting the switch flipped back on, for at least a little bit.