Lt. Commander
# 1 Recommended Console Change
02-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Most of know that you can get lower, higher quality consoles for the exactly the same value. For example, MK XI rare antiproton mag regulators that do +26 versus the Uncommon MK XII (which is considerably higher price on the exchange).

My suggestion is this, for the consoles, the higher MK comes with stuff that modifies your base stats. For example, Rare MK XI AP Console might have CritD but the Uncommon MK XII would have ACCx2 for example.

Right now there is really no reason to pay the higher price for an upgraded MK console when you can get lower MK consoles which do the same thing. Give us incentive to upgrade to a higher MK console.

This could be implemented for all types of consoles, not just tactical.

Until then, I have no reason to use a higher MK console other than to say "OH, I am stacked with MK XII" which basically is a status thing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2012, 06:27 PM
...they need to get rid off ALL the consoles that are duplicates. I can get a grey/green console that is the EXACT same stats as a blue console.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbeHlpnU View Post
...they need to get rid off ALL the consoles that are duplicates. I can get a grey/green console that is the EXACT same stats as a blue console.
Thats my point. Give incentive for going to a higher MK console.