Lt. Commander
# 1 2800 Feature Episode!! OMG
02-02-2012, 04:56 PM
My God STO Team!!! This trailer is amazing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5znfFotn0A

"Have you missed us?" (har Har har)

Great work! Keep up the good work and congrats on 2nd year!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
spacewalk and shuttle ride had no CG magic...
Dev quote from the news thread.

If that ground battle on the outside of DS9 with the space battle visible overhead is real gameplay, that right there might be what it takes to outdo Cloaked Intentions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2012, 06:11 PM
It looks really good. Can't wait.

I am not understanding the reference to the 2800, and the 2800 returns. I must have missed that part in DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandDog
It looks really good. Can't wait.

I am not understanding the reference to the 2800, and the 2800 returns. I must have missed that part in DS9.
thats the amount of troops (might have been ships) that the prophets stopped from coming through the wormhole once the minefield went down..

"With only hours left until the minefield was destroyed, Weyoun assured Dukat that all the ships lost during this engagement would be easily replaced with the 2,800 Jem'Hadar ships waiting on the other side of the wormhole. He reiterated that holding onto the station was the top priority. (DS9: "Favor the Bold") "

from Memory Alpha

i cant wait for it, if thats gameplay screens with floating in space... wow..
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Interesting...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingi
thats the amount of troops (might have been ships) that the prophets stopped from coming through the wormhole once the minefield went down..

"With only hours left until the minefield was destroyed, Weyoun assured Dukat that all the ships lost during this engagement would be easily replaced with the 2,800 Jem'Hadar ships waiting on the other side of the wormhole. He reiterated that holding onto the station was the top priority. (DS9: "Favor the Bold") "

from [/url=http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Dominion_War]Memory Alpha[/url]

i cant wait for it, if thats gameplay screens with floating in space... wow..
Doh, thats right. I remember now.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Dev quote from the news thread.

If that ground battle on the outside of DS9 with the space battle visible overhead is real gameplay, that right there might be what it takes to outdo Cloaked Intentions.
This. So very this. I am keeping my fingers crossed so hard that the space battle takes place above the player running around the exterior of the station.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2012, 08:16 PM
We just played through the first episode the other day. It had some kinks to work out, but was pretty fun overall. I can't wait to walk around outside though!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2012, 08:16 PM
That trailer is jaw-dropping. I'm excited. Considering this feature episode series has been in development for almost a year, and each feature episode series has been more impressive than the last, I have a feeling we're in for a truly epic adventure.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
We just played through the first episode the other day. It had some kinks to work out, but was pretty fun overall. I can't wait to walk around outside though!
do they give a good reason for an admiral to be walking around on the exterior of the station? because i cant really think of any justification for our characters to be doing that, regardless of the cool factor. a klingon general might be there because of omega force, but what about low level characters? stuff like this was thought through right? i sure hope so.