Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
do they give a good reason for an admiral to be walking around on the exterior of the station? because i cant really think of any justification for our characters to be doing that, regardless of the cool factor. a klingon general might be there because of omega force, but what about low level characters? stuff like this was thought through right? i sure hope so.
Yeah! We're all vice admirals! We should just sit at a desk and never fly a ship or beam down to any planet!!!! I can't wait to play that awesome game!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthian
Yeah! We're all vice admirals! We should just sit at a desk and never fly a ship or beam down to any planet!!!! I can't wait to play that awesome game!!!
This * pi * infinity
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian71 View Post
My God STO Team!!! This trailer is amazing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5znfFotn0A

"Have you missed us?" (har Har har)

Great work! Keep up the good work and congrats on 2nd year!
Looks really cool.
Can't wait to walk on the outside of DS9.
(And to kick some Dominion B***s)


Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
We just played through the first episode the other day. It had some kinks to work out, but was pretty fun overall. I can't wait to walk around outside though!
Tumerboy, any hint on what the final FE reward will be? I'm hoping for a Jem Hedar vessel.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Ahh, this seems to be a retelling of some of the old TrueWay stuff.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-02-2012, 10:09 PM
I really hope it aint a Boff.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-02-2012, 10:46 PM
dunno. Like I said, we've only playtested the first episode so far.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
do they give a good reason for an admiral to be walking around on the exterior of the station? because i cant really think of any justification for our characters to be doing that, regardless of the cool factor. a klingon general might be there because of omega force, but what about low level characters? stuff like this was thought through right? i sure hope so.
Ummm cause it's a video game? and not a realistic simulation of an entirely fictional universe that you will never live in....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Startruck
Ummm cause it's a video game? and not a realistic simulation of an entirely fictional universe that you will never live in....
+1....thank you very much. Some people take not just this game, but the whole IP wayyyyy to seriously!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-02-2012, 11:20 PM
I see STO this way. No matter what rank title you get in this silly game. you'll always be a captain. Its like if James T Kirk told you not to leave the chair. no matter the promotions.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:18 AM.