> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Hi, I'm getting back into ST:O since the move to F2P, and all my major issues are UI related, not gameplay. I'm trying to figure out whether these are even in the game, or if they're just things I haven't been able to figure out how to do.
I've got a few questions I can remember now, probably have more I need to ask later.
1. Is there any way to view all the various ship attributes (the ones like Starship Sensors, Power Insulators, Countermeasure Systems, etc)? The main ship UI only shows things like hull, shields, damage resist.
2. Is there a way to set a course for systems in a different sector block?
3. Is there any way to get your ship name to show up above your ship avatar? When I set the UI to "Always Show" my own name, when I'm on my ship it still shows my character's name and title, not the ship name.
4. Bridge Officer skill bar - often when I rank up bridge officer skills, the description updates the numbers in a wonky way - At Rank 1 the number is higher than after I start adding BO skill points to increase the rank from 2 to 9. Sometimes after hitting max Rank, the number drops again to a low number. It's really hard to tell what the real value for the skills actually is, when as you rank up the numbers look something like (100, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 60).