Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission Idea
02-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Hey all (not sure where to post this so I'll do it here)

Remember back on U.S.S. Voyager Tom Paris's Captian Proton HoloNovel went out of control with aliens and such?

Well How about:
Federation Scientist and engineers have been working on a Mass-Holographic system (MHS) that can cover a solar Sysytem which would be usful as planet defence and so on, but while in development a few parts from voyagers Holodeck memory systems were salavaged from the orignal Voyager (now used as a Museum) and apun completion of the "MHS" and test the system goes haywire and the solar system turns black and white, old looking Sci-fi space chase the scientist and engineers out and a large compound appears where the testing began!

Command has sent in countless ships but with no luck, our weapons have no effect on the impossing Holo fleet!
Then as all hope is lost Hails from Captian Proton reach Command and you are sent in!
Your ship is fitted with a new made (not tested) Holo amplifer and your ship can now damage the holo fleet!
with aid from captian Proton you make your way through the countless ship, inflatrate the compound and reset the MHS to save the day!!
but you have a choice keep the machine running so captin proton can live! or turn it off to end the madness
of course its never as simple as that so you continue your efforts to save the day!

This isnt meant as a Mission in a episode but more like the missions you get from random NPC
This is only a idea... bit off a small one but cool in my eyes
What do you think? Is it a good idea or should i stay off the forums for a while?