Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-21-2012, 06:52 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~ Suricata
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-21-2012, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
umm, getting into a shoving match with a Moderator will get you silenced on the forums also,
This ^^

There are proper channels to go though if you have an issue with any member of staff or have encounterd a bug with the PM system. You can find the link in my signiture.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-21-2012, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suricata View Post
This ^^

There are proper channels to go though if you have an issue with any member of staff or have encounterd a bug with the PM system. You can find the link in my signiture.
At last, an informative post.
But the links are just informative. Draconian rules that can be, and are, arbitrarily enforced on a whim.
And nothing anywhere on how one goes about filing a complaint about a moderator overstepping the limits of their power; nadda.

Had the previous individual at least explained as such in their message I may not have been as aggressive, and would not have gotten put on my ignore list.

The posts that were initially wiped were not flaming, trolling, or anything other than an observation on a situation. The removal of them, with the attendant mail that said nothing, was taken as an attack and responded to in kind.

I work in Law Enforcement and as a part of the training that all social services must undergo is to maintain one's professional bearing when the offender is bickering with you. Suri, at least, did not unilaterally begin wiping posts that were even less offensive than the inoffensive posts that caused the situation. The other individual needs to go back to moderator class.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Funny thing was I helped someone who asked for it at DS9 since no one else was answering his question. Then when I post my opinion of how the game is compared to before F2P I get called a troll and attacked. Best thing is to ignore zone chats like ESD and DS9, they are the wost since some people spend a lot of time there just chatting.. not about the game most of the time.

Best to keep a note of where you normally go and chat. Someone might be targetting you for some reason???
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi Captains. Please see my post here: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=4038377 - Feel free to continue discussion about this there, but please keep it civil. Threats will not be tolerated.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread