Lt. Commander
# 1 Rewarding objectives
02-03-2012, 05:17 AM
I am working on lowest-level missions for Tactical, Science and Engineer Ensigns but playtesting other Foundry missions it appears that only kills give out any skill points.

Which means, that other objectives like healing someone, fixing things etc are either roleplay or simply dead weight. If my impression about that is true, has someone found a workaround yet (other than "you need to repair that door to be able to kill whats inside")?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2012, 03:07 PM
As with normal STO (not just a foundry thing) COMPLETING missions give rewards as well as KILLS. Completing objectives has no direct link to skill points other than that they allow you to 'complete' the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the feedback - regarding the completion of the whole mission, is there a connection between the number of objectives?

I mean, is there some kind of key at all, how the completion of a foundry mission is rewarded in skill and Boff points?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2012, 12:35 AM
No. The way experience points are currently awarded for doing the mission needs a major rework. Hopefully we'll see something along those lines in the future.