Lt. Commander
I am trying to download the game onto my second computer, both systems are windows7 64bit.

The game installed fine on my first pc, but when trying to download it onto my 2nd pc, it keeps saying "No internet connection detected"

now ive seen people saying that this can be cause of firewalls or antivirus programs, so i went in and manually disabled all my antivirus programs and disabled the windows firewall. and still getting this message.

I've tried downloading it from different browsers and tried running as administrator. no luck.

any other suggestions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2012, 07:34 AM
Bumping Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Since you have a 2nd PC you must have a home network. Can that 2nd PC get to the internet? lol If it can - I don't know what OS your using but you need to post more info - there's a sticky with what you should post - and it should be for the 2nd PC since that's the one your having problems with.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodchance1
Since you have a 2nd PC you must have a home network. Can that 2nd PC get to the internet? lol If it can - I don't know what OS your using but you need to post more info - there's a sticky with what you should post - and it should be for the 2nd PC since that's the one your having problems with.
I am trying to download the game onto my second computer, both systems are windows7 64bit.

yes They are both downloading from the same home internet connection, antivirus programs are the same on both pc's.

the only difference is I downloaded the game on this PC 2weeks ago, and I tried my 2nd pc yesterday. so i dunno if its a problem with the downloader??
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Bumping Post