Lt. Commander
# 61
02-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
What did you folks do wrong? ... Should you not have worked together as a team? .... Should have have PUGed instead?

What are they saying you should have done? ... Just curious.
Oh I'm not in the 12th fleet or the Pandas. I'm a proud Ausmonaut who bore witness to the uproar.

Basically the video showed a Galaxy-X and 4 Odysseys (of the 12th fleet) farming a PVP PUG, of which one was a member of Jupiter Force, with massed, coordinated use of Beam Fire at Will.

The video contained what was claimed to be a jestful jibe at Jupiter Force as a whole which was taken quite poorly by the PVPers, prompting a bit of stick from the Sad Pandas.

The thread is still down in the PVP forum ("FIRE AT WILL!") so you can read the post history.
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
Oh I'm not in the 12th fleet or the Pandas. I'm a proud Ausmonaut who bore witness to the uproar.

Basically the video showed a Galaxy-X and 4 Odysseys (of the 12th fleet) farming a PVP PUG, of which one was a member of Jupiter Force, with massed, coordinated use of Beam Fire at Will.

The video contained what was claimed to be a jestful jibe at Jupiter Force as a whole which was taken quite poorly by the PVPers, prompting a bit of stick from the Sad Pandas.

The thread is still down in the PVP forum ("FIRE AT WILL!") so you can read the post history.
I can verify this. Just a friendly jibe taken the wrong way.
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
These are good days to fight for the Empire!
Up untill you have to hear all the whining about the parking brake in front of the gate technique, or people still trying to boss other people around because they think that they are the only people who have completed Elite Level STF's and want to force you to do it their way (which isnt the only way to do it). Oh well... life goes on. But I really love that ship, not sure about for PvP though, tink I m staying with my Raptor for that.
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Any way you can send me the video? Would like to watch the carnage.