Lt. Commander
So I've come back from a rather lengthy break and am enjoying STO again - particularly loving the Doff system. Unfortunately I'm approaching the doff cap on several of my characters, so that brings me to the obvious conclusion "I should probably buy dome Doff slots."

But... neither the in-game nor website C-Store is very clear if they're for a single character or if it's for your entire account. It sounds account based the way the text reads:

"This will increase the maximum size of your Duty Officer Roster by one hundred [100]. Note: This option may be unlocked up to three [3] times, for a maximum of 400 Doffs per character."

There really ought to be an "This is an account wide unlock/This is a per-character unlock" somewhere after that.

I mean it sounds account-wide, and I'd happily buy all three upgrades if it is but... well I figure I should just ask < . .> is it? Or am I going to be disappointed if I shell out for this? Doffs are kind of important to me but I have 4 VAs and 8 characters to mess with em on, increasing the roster size on just one would not be worth much to me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2012, 01:06 AM
It is per character.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Drat. Thank you for letting me know ><