Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I'm trying to finish the Weapons of Misdirection part of The Return Undine mission, but whenever I have to transfer to the ground portion of the mission, the game crashes back to the desktop with no explanation. I am then unable to log into that character for several minutes at least, although I can log into one of my alts. I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar.

It's just a bit odd, as I've made no changes to the PC at all. It's a little frustrating, as I'm currently unable to progress. I've tried dropping the mission and then restarting it, but the same thing happens when I have to transfer to the above section.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLord View Post
I'm trying to finish the Weapons of Misdirection part of The Return Undine mission, but whenever I have to transfer to the ground portion of the mission, the game crashes back to the desktop with no explanation. I am then unable to log into that character for several minutes at least, although I can log into one of my alts. I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar.

It's just a bit odd, as I've made no changes to the PC at all. It's a little frustrating, as I'm currently unablel to progress. I've tried dropping the mission and then restarting it, but the same thing happens when I have to transfer to the above section.
My first and last post here.
I have the same problem.
My solution is deinstall it dont play it.
I am tired of beta testing online games.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem. I'd rather find a solution, though! That said, I may have to leave the game for a while until a solution is found. A shame.