Lt. Commander
# 41
02-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGalaxy
1st: Make sure to stabalize the server and keep it working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGalaxy
*Stabalize the server FIRST.
Maybe you could stabilize your spell check before hammering the Cryptic staff who are working as fast as they can to get a free game back up for you to play for free.
Lt. Commander
# 42
Not only that, unscheduled and during the anniversary.
Lt. Commander
# 43
I don't understand why STO was given to a company that has a string of fairly unsuccessful MMO's. STO could have been so much better; better customer service, better gameplay, better in every sense of the word if they had given it to a company that has had at least one MMO that lasted more than 2 years.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-04-2012, 02:00 PM
You people who claim this is all malicious are dumber than poop.

Servers are prone to the same problems as all computers - glitches, viruses, and general fubar-ness. To say that The Company "screwed up" is like claiming you yourself are responsible for electrical surges or ads that implant viruses on your system.

Grow up and lose the adolescent attitude already.

STO is free. Get a grip on your silliness and just try to have fun.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-04-2012, 02:00 PM
IDK what all of you are *****ing about, I've been playing STO for 3 weeks..and I didn't pay for it(that's an important part because free games deserve more leniency) and I have found this game terrific. I quit swTOR for this, up til now I have never encountered unscheduled downtime. Cut them some slack already.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Who pressed the Red button !?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boelke
IDK what all of you are *****ing about, I've been playing STO for 3 weeks..and I didn't pay for it(that's an important part because free games deserve more leniency) and I have found this game terrific. I quit swTOR for this, up til now I have never encountered unscheduled downtime. Cut them some slack already.
Take it from a 2 year vet, this kind of stuff happens all the time at the worst possible times. Once a "welcome Back Weekend" crashed just like this. Also, you left TOR for a F2P game...?

Well I don't know about you, but I guess I'm going to play TOR till STO is back up.
Lt. Commander
# 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
Apologies for the topic before folks. Addressing the issue was more critical to us than checking for the forum typo. Holodeck is on its way back up.
Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razski View Post
I don't understand why STO was given to a company that has a string of fairly unsuccessful MMO's. STO could have been so much better; better customer service, better gameplay, better in every sense of the word if they had given it to a company that has had at least one MMO that lasted more than 2 years.
At least they didnt give it to blizzard we would of been running around killing pandas in the next patch
Lt. Commander
# 49
it happens. Im glad its being promptly addressed. STO players apparantly need a hug right now or something. **hands out chill pills*
Lt. Commander
# 50 Party Poppers
Hey cummon,

They have to spend time making wonderful useful things like anniversary party poppers!
That takes time!
Closed Thread