Lt. Commander
# 1 Starship Hull Name question
02-05-2012, 05:13 PM
I just recently purchased the NX class light cruiser and changed the name the moment I got it before I even equipped it. But everytime I see my starship the hull name doesnt match the name that everything else says. All communications refers to my new starship as the name I choosed for it and even under the ship selection menu it says the same thing.

So my question is, does the NX class have hull names that changes or do they just stay the same? If they do change how can I resolve this issue? I already changed the name once and I dont have the money to change the name a second time or a third time to convert to the name I want.

Any help will be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Try changing something in the ship tailor and then changing it back. Hopefully when the design is re-saved your text will update.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stararmy View Post
Try changing something in the ship tailor and then changing it back. Hopefully when the design is re-saved your text will update.
Thanks for the reply, I just now was able to get back to sol with the intent of checking out some ship patterns and thought of what you recommended. I tried it by doing a change that didnt cost anything and was able to actually get the text to update.