Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2012, 11:17 AM
24 hours later and still no stipend. and I did open a ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2012, 12:36 PM
It would be nice if it noted in the account panel when the subscription renewal date was, even for LTS, as that is the date when the stipend would come.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Stipend hit while I was doing a rebuild of my OS (damned Windows 7 bugged out like a Cryptic product... I mean what?). Issue resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2012, 07:50 PM
I would've at least waited a couple of days before I complained that I didn't get my stipend. I mean you didn't even wait a day. Was Cryptic having an unannounced one day sale, that you absolutely had to have your stipend, right now?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Considering every other stipend I've had hit the day of renewal, this was quite anomalous. One of my normal partners in STFs had one that didn't even get paid out. I'm paying a subscription, I'd at least like to reap the rewards thereof.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destraa View Post
Considering every other stipend I've had hit the day of renewal, this was quite anomalous. One of my normal partners in STFs had one that didn't even get paid out. I'm paying a subscription, I'd at least like to reap the rewards thereof.
With Destraa on this one and Caiti. I would like to see my subscription date on my account page as it would answer a lot of questions (especially these issues). I got my stipend a few days later than normal, which is fine but even I was like uh... excuse me I wants 400 now :p It's not the fact of a sale was going on for 24hours or anything, it's just having that safe knowledge in knowing there it is, got it cool things are working fine because as we all know, sometimes things don't work fine
Lt. Commander
# 17 Stipend
02-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Yeah...hmm.

My stipend was off by around 4-5 days this month too.

I think It's kinda crazy that the stipends don't all go out on the same day each month especially for an LTS member, wouldn't you think?

That should be automatic and like clockwork.

ALSO...

Give everyone a Date of Subscription (and LTS a date of Renewal) for pete's sake.