Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
My Federation characters are up to their earlobes (and none of them are Ferengis) in Bridge Officers received from the Duty Officer system, but there seems to be no similar Duty Officer missions for the Klingon side.

Bias against Klingons again?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2012, 10:58 AM
The KDF needs more opportunites to earn blue and purple quality BOFFs. Any improvement in this area is greatly appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2012, 06:57 PM
The number of duty officer assignments granting bridge officers is comparable for each faction, so other than the scourge of random, I can check it out again and see if anything is odd, but I am guessing it is just an issue of bad luck.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2012, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
The number of duty officer assignments granting bridge officers is comparable for each faction, so other than the scourge of random, I can check it out again and see if anything is odd, but I am guessing it is just an issue of bad luck.
I've seen in exchange some lethean tactical officers but I am yet to see a mission to try to obtain one... So far I've seen science ones twice and engineering ones once. Although one cool one would be an extreme risk one for augmented nausicaan bridge officer
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-15-2012, 02:37 AM
On my Fed characters i am up to my neck in Bridge officers, get lots of Duty officer missions to get them...mainly only humans and the odd alien...on my KDF characters one of which is my "Main"....one mission total for a Klingon tac officer and that was last week....never seen any more...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-15-2012, 11:14 AM
I don't think I've seen but a couple KDF BO recruitments myself. Where as just this morning I completed 5x "Very Rare" BO recruitments for my Fed. I've also seen the Saurian BO assignment a handful of times (got a few Efficients too).

As for the Lethean BOs, I've heard tell of them, that they exist anyway. Specifically the Efficient ones (and I have seen them on the Exchange for boku bucks).

However, in all my play time (which is considerable) I have NEVER seen a KDF Assignment to fetch a Lethean BO, nor have I been online and seen them announced by any member of the DOffJobs Channel or seen them on the DOffJobs spreadsheet.

I'm not saying they don't exist at all, only that The Random is really scourging against me. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Just wanted to let PV know that the efficient Lethans can indeed be had from the Duty Officer system. Got one today from a recruitment started 2 days ago.

Can't remember the exact name of the assignment (and it isn't showing in my log), but it was along the lines of "Review Application for Lethan Science Bridge Officer"; had to assign a science guy to do the review, naturally. Rare assignment that I picked up trollin' around Omega Leonis sector block.

However, I cannot comment on the overall availability of these Duty Officer recruit-a-BO assignments vs FED side since, well... I hardly play my FED. I can say that this is the only BO I've been awarded from the Duty Officer system so far (just got back into the game in Jan., hadn't been on since last summer).
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
I was wondering the same thing, thanks for your input, but It was said that Criptic is just taking our money and not doing anything with the game. I disagree. I have seen about 10 opatches since i started the game and that means you are fixing and updating things. Also, I see that you are reading what we ask and say and acting on it. keep up the good work.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:
It's definitely more than bad luck. I can reliably find a bridge officer mission every day or two in ESD/Sol/Sirius but I haven't seen one all week around Qo'nos. Just look at the Exchange and see how (comparatively) few KDF bridge officers are for sale. Yes, some of that is due to the number of KDF players vs. Federation, but it's also suggesting that people just don't have as many spare bridge officers to get rid of.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2012, 06:03 AM
I can confirm this problem! Since I reached lvl 50 I had only one assignment so far.