Lt. Commander
# 1 Mirror Empire: A Terran Fleet
02-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Mirror Empire, a terran fleet, is looking for active members to join our fleet. Although we welcome everyone, our fleet focuses on ground PvPs. However, I would not be adverse to looking into space PvPs.

We're in an alliance called the "Star Alliance" with several other fleets. This alliance is active and holds meetings every Sunday at 5:00 P.M. (EST) on someone's ship interior.

If you're interested in joining, there are several different careers that you can choose in the fleet. They are as follows:

Standard Player - Start as an ensign and make your way up to captain. Although you do not get paid, you will more and more authority as you level up in the fleet.

Ambassador - Recruit players and be the diplomatic head. For each member that you recruit that stays in the fleet by the Saturday after he joins, you will be paid 18,000 ECs. This wage will go up over time.

Counselor [I don't know if I'm spelling that right.] - Solve arguments, help people calm down, and make sure that people are happy within the fleet. Note: along with everyone else in the fleet, a counselor must not ask for/tell any personal info.

Agent - Go on undercover missions to screen fleets and see if a player is worth trying to recruit.

Finally, we come to the rules. They are as follows:

- No taking God's name in vain.

- No swearing.

- No inappropriate talk/language.

- No giving out or asking for any personal info. As for everyone is concerned in this fleet, STO is their reality.

- Respect other players.