Lt. Commander
# 1 Dry Docks and ship interiors
02-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Good Evening,

I'm not sure if there is a thread for this already but a couple of suggestion to enhance the game play. in the Sol System there is a Space Port/ Shipyard a distance from Space Dock. With a coming update could you make this Shipyard more active and make it so players and exchange ships, requistion new ships and repair damaged ships at this shipyard.

As for the Ship Interior portion, can you place an armory in the captains quarters so that the player and change uniforms by going to the Captain's Quarters. Also allow players to set the uniform style for their respective crew. I currently have my Bridge officers using the DS9/VOY uniform style but my crew is using the default. Can you please allow us to change the style of uniforms at the tailor of the junior officers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2012, 02:15 AM
I'd like to expand on this a bit.
I love your suggestions, but i think more needs to be done then just that. The ship interiors are two big, even the small ship interiors are massive!
The ceiling is to high, the halls are to wide, and it makes the ship feel more like a large building then a starship.

In short, it does not feel or look like anything from the star trek shows, or anything anyone would build for a starship, as starships would need to be more space efficient then this.

Also give us more reason to use the inside of our ships, better customization, minigames would be a massive improvement, like a poker table where you can play for no money, or for energy credits with friends, perhaps 3D chess. The point is the ship interiors are useless for anything but switching to a shuttle without heading to a starbase.

Also I'd like to say that changing my crews outfits would be a welcome change.
More trophy displays, perhaps a trophy room, give us more to do with, to and in, ship interiors, maybe give us daily tasks to maintain the ship for extra bonuses to our space combat and such, more locations to visit in the ship, holodecks, shuttlebay where you can access your shuttles instead of at the transporter room,

What I'm saying is, give ship interiors more life, and interactivity, there lifeless lumps of dull carpet and metal, and there hallways and rooms to high of ceilings and the halls are to wide.

Oh and i liked the idea of moving ship repairs to the shipyards, with something fun to watch, like a cinematic that can be skipped if you wish to do so,

Now I'm rambling, so i'll shut up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2012, 02:50 AM
You're suggestions and critiques are as old as the interiors themselves... I'd guess it's all on Cryptic's "Radar" (whatever that means^^).

As for the size: Buy the TOS-interior or wait a couple of days for the Defiant-interior. They look MUCH better and more reasonable in terms of size..
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2012, 12:21 PM
For ship interior, have a mission trigger when speices like the borg manage to get your shield down and board your ship. Repel Borders would be awesome.