Lt. Commander
Hello,

If you set the bust size slider to above average, the TNG combadge will clip through it. Any chance of adjusting the badge's orientation a bit so that every TNG female doesn't have to have a small bust?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2012, 04:38 PM
yeah, we've asking for this for a year now...

for reference:

TNG series: http://graptor.net/images/tng_badge_error.jpg

DS9 / Voy series: http://graptor.net/images/ds9_badge_error.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2012, 06:32 AM
I think part of it is the bust size in general. It seems to be a leftover from bringing the character creator over from a superhero game, because, well, it's the most common superpower. Another part of it is the TNG combadge is just over-sized. They tried to fix it, I think, by making the combadges float just a bit off of people's chests. Short of reworking the chest slider completely, I don't know what else they can do, besides making the badges float more (NO-GO) or bend (also NO-GO).
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Maybe it's a hint that women should be more reasonably sized... :p
Lt. Commander
# 5 Klingons too
02-06-2012, 12:38 PM
The problem is just as bad for Klingons as well. If you use the "Bare Chest" option (don't remember the exact name), the sashes clip severely through the chest, even when set to minimum settings. The only option seems to be to use the male tops for female Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2012, 05:41 PM
I find that that badge sometimes clips on my female Saruian, Captain Voru. Not often, but it does happen, espeically during beam out or other significant visual effects occur.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant_Lavar
I think part of it is the bust size in general. It seems to be a leftover from bringing the character creator over from a superhero game, because, well, it's the most common superpower. Another part of it is the TNG combadge is just over-sized. They tried to fix it, I think, by making the combadges float just a bit off of people's chests. Short of reworking the chest slider completely, I don't know what else they can do, besides making the badges float more (NO-GO) or bend (also NO-GO).
No, it's not really that. The only badges that clip are these two. The default badges don't clip, the AGT badge doesn't clip. the Bajoran badge doesn't clip. The TOS medals and badges don't clip.

So it's not the breast sizes. It's these badges, specifically.