Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
Cool, lets set up a match.



/\ This
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-05-2012, 06:45 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-05-2012, 06:48 PM
^ hence the Alvin and the chipmunks version of the Starwars theme.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin
How observant.

What I can't quite understand yet is how you can possibly speak as though this video is at all serious in any way, shape or form?

Hell, the music is a dead giveaway, I thought.

Even the Pandas seemed to understand at least that much.

I guess it just went WHOOSH, eh? Gotta hate when that happens, I bet.

Because a joke is intended to always be analyzed, amirite?!
OK that just made me flat out laugh!

You might need put that coffee to side, given the fact that I was just saying it made me chuckle and I made no attempt imply I took it serious. But hey I understand caffine can make ya alittle on edge.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
Mmmmm... A p***ing contest between the Twelfth and the Sad Pandas, waged over the honour of Jupiter Force no less. This could be amusing, and about as pointless as England getting involved in a war between Austria-Hungary and Serbia. :p

*throws popcorn in the microwave*

...I call 10 EDC on the Pandas.
ooo ooo can tsi get into ****ing too!?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin
As would I. A collective Spam Panda party is almost always a few Grav Wells, followed by chained Photonics, multi-sub nucs, in an effort to lol.

After all... they were the ones calling 12th cheap when we had 3 cruisers with Antimatter Spread and working together to chain them together, while Pandas were using the double-shield glitch. Smashed them the same match... probably why we're the cheap ones...

Yeah, that made sense...

It gets interesting when you catch 1 or 2 Pandas by themselves. At least then you get a fight.

Otherwise, out of the two dozen or so times I've encountered one of their premades, I don't think I've found 1 match where the above was not repeated. Predictable, but cheaply devastating nevertheless.

I'll fight the Pandas. I'll even record it, win or lose. I don't shy away from PvP regardless of my opponent.

Doesn't change the fact that I've 2 shot Pandas. I will likely do so again. May be the only 3 kills we get in the match, but so be it.
Barring the fact that I disagree with your statements regarding the Pandas, what about a match against some of the folks from The 300? Or perhaps a random assemblage of OPvP people?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
ooo ooo can tsi get into ****ing too!?
Only if you want everyone to warp out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-05-2012, 07:08 PM
hai

I just wanted to thump my chest a bit and make a little noise to show that I am the bee's knees. MFers better recognize.

RAWR

*cough*
*fart*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Barring the fact that I disagree with your statements regarding the Pandas, what about a match against some of the folks from The 300? Or perhaps a random assemblage of OPvP people?
Sure, except you randomly signed off after we took out your PuG... with the first 4 people to answer "sure" in 12th chat across 500 people when I asked if they wanted to PvP...

We granted time for you to make a premade while I put my kid to bed, and you disco'd.

Will happily set up a match whenever. Take whatever premade you like.

We'll do what we always do... first 4 people to respond when I tell 500, "who wants to PvP?" goes, regardless of ship, regardless of build.

Shouldn't be too tough to take out, I would imagine.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin
Sure, except you randomly signed off after we took out your PuG... with the first 4 people to answer "sure" in 12th chat across 500 people when I asked if they wanted to PvP...

We granted time for you to make a premade while I put my kid to bed, and you disco'd.

Will happily set up a match whenever. Take whatever premade you like.

We'll do what we always do... first 4 people to respond when I tell 500, "who wants to PvP?" goes, regardless of ship, regardless of build.

Shouldn't be too tough to take out, I would imagine.
Sorry, I've had intermittent internet issues all day. Stupid ISP is doing work on my street.

Sounds good then.

I just shout out in OPvP "Who wants to challenge 12th fleet?" That acceptable? The only thing I ask is that we limit the amount of P2W consoles.

Again, sorry that I couldn't get something going tonight.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:42 PM.