Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
The purpose of this maintenance is to deploy a fix for the database crash that occurred on Saturday. There are no other changes and there should not be a user patch.
That's bad news.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagurazaka77
Autofire... Where have you been?
in between three games lol Star Trek Online, Star Wars ToR, and Fallout New Vegas (modified)
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Quote:
There are no other changes and there should not be a user patch.
That's too bad. I would like to see the auto-fire unpatched.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
The purpose of this maintenance is to deploy a fix for the database crash that occurred on Saturday. There are no other changes and there should not be a user patch.
Snif snif ... Autofire ...
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2012, 08:16 PM
When will you be fixing autofire?!?!?! seem to be ignoring it..
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2012, 09:14 PM
why fix autofire today when they can fix it tomorrow... and then the next day... or the next day. They have to bring the servers down everyday to stay consistent.
Lt. Commander
Considering that the bulk of the time I have had this week TO play has been during the scheduled maintenance i am getting more then a little frustrated that the last few days I have logged on EVERY day has maintenance downtime scheduled...........i understand this must be done, and im normally glad it is but its kind of like closing the highway for maintenance, dont do it every single day for a period of time.......pls? (except im not paying to use the highway....<cough> )
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2012, 09:52 PM
guys Rehpic already said why this maintenance is happening. They don't want to do it, but honestly it's kinda critical. As for autofire they know about it, and I'm almost certain some of the staff use it on their characters :p So it's not like they are ignoring it. However, I think the database is more of a critical issue than autofire
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-05-2012, 10:10 PM
That depends on the situation...multi-tasking is a b----h, while in a middle of a massive battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
guys Rehpic already said why this maintenance is happening. They don't want to do it, but honestly it's kinda critical. As for autofire they know about it, and I'm almost certain some of the staff use it on their characters :p So it's not like they are ignoring it. However, I think the database is more of a critical issue than autofire
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueWarper
That depends on the situation...multi-tasking is a b----h, while in a middle of a massive battle.
Oh trust me, TOTALLY AGREE lol. I think it's a pain in my rear end too , but I'd rather my characters and such be safe and secure (and working!) vs having to spam my spacebar.
Closed Thread