Lt. Commander
# 31
02-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Have you tried turning it off and back on again? According the tech support hotline my friend phoned apparently it is a miracle cure

I do agree with others the database is a priority fix and people would be more upset with progression and gear loss that a couple of hours needed to sort it.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Me and my friend were doing a speed run of the What lies beneath mission trying to beat the odds and finish before the server reset. We got to the end and if we had 30 more seconds we would have finished. Which would have been less than 15min start to finish.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewsTelamon001
It's a scheduled maintenance. Not sure if anything WAS broken, they just need to bring it down. And hey, at least it's at midnight PST, instead of 8AM. Should make some people happy, other people puddles of angst.

Par for the course.
Yea I am real happy when they take it down of a morning time as I am a night owl.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Just to let someone know.

My Klingon was trying to "Obtain" a Federation Shuttlecraft from a starbase (can't remember the mission but it is linked to the Mars attack and trying to save Klingon captives), but when I went into the control office to unlock the shuttle. A big blue screen appeared, my away team was knocked out and I was sent back to the start point (within the starbase). Security and Engineering points I had to unlock were still unlocked, but i kept going into the final control room and blam back to the start.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Question, What about the Busted Autofire, i know people are getting irritated with entering a command everytime they change a gun, or ship to re-activate it. can you possibly look into this issue thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-06-2012, 12:43 AM
On the autofire I have been told you have to type in the command everytime you log in. If this is the case then it doens't work well. First I can't never remember it and second I have found a temp fix that is easier for me to play, however it is still a pain in the butt, so I would like to see it fixed and as for the servers going down every night or morning. The morning times doesn't bother me much as I am sleeping, however with my work scedule I don't even get on until after midnight CST and I like to catch the late lore double chips and with servers going down we are going to miss that.

Since the servers were brought down I think they should start the timeline over from when they went down.
Lt. Commander
# 37 new vegas
02-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_wirge
in between three games lol Star Trek Online, Star Wars ToR, and Fallout New Vegas (modified)
how do u modify new vegas on xbox?
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-06-2012, 12:52 AM
I've long gotten used to typing /toggledefaultautoattack in the chat box every time I log on.

It would be better if such temporary fixes were posted to the in-game bulletin box.

Currently the bulletin is a pretty yellow box that is perpetually empty. Putting the autofire workaround there would ease the same questions popping up over and over again on sector space zone chat.

Some players and I regularly 'patrol' sector space just to spam the autofire 'procedure'. There are only so few of us doing that, and so many millions of other players you know
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-06-2012, 12:58 AM
Says server up ^^ Guess I'll give it a go, maybe they got it completed faster than thought!
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Much faster. Maintenance is now completed. Thank you for your patience.
Closed Thread