Lt. Commander
# 1 February C-Store Additions
02-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Does anyone know what they are? they are advertised on the calendar, but i havn't seen any posts/blogs about them
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Doctor89
Does anyone know what they are? they are advertised on the calendar, but i havn't seen any posts/blogs about them
At the very least, I'm sure a new DOff pack (DS9) is coming:

Select quotes from last Friday evening on DOffJobs channel:

[8:20] [DOFFJOBS] <Dev> Dojum@Heretic: The DS9 doff pack will have Cardassians for both factions, Bajorans for Feds, and Ferasans - an offshoot of Caitians but with sabreteeth - for the KDF. Also, some Gamma Quadrant rare species.
[8:22] [DOFFJOBS] <Dev> Dojum@Heretic: Yes, the DS9 doff pack will be C-Store.
[8:22] [DOFFJOBS] <Dev> Dojum@Heretic: Vorta and Jem'Hadar rares in the DS9 pack ... Magic 8 Ball says ... Highly Likely.
[8:23] [DOFFJOBS] <Dev> Dojum@Heretic: Delta Quadrant won't be in this pack, but we have plans to introduce some of them at a later date in a later season.
[8:23] [DOFFJOBS] <Dev> Dojum@Heretic: DS9 packs will be like regular C-Store packs, but with new species and a few new traits.
[8:25] [DOFFJOBS] <Dev> Dojum@Heretic: Not 100% sure what DS9 doff availability will be beyond the pack. Still under discussion.

Plenty of more good stuff from Heretic, but that's at least related to the CStore
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Stuff we know is coming soon:
  • DS9 DOFFs Pack
  • C-Store Odyssey Variant
  • C-Store Bortas Variant
  • DS9 Value Pack (Defiant Interior, Sao Paolo, Type 10 Shuttlecraft, maybe DS9/VOY Uniform, and perhaps a Bucket)

Stuff we know is coming to the C-Store eventually:
  • Vesta Class (Has been approved by CBS, Rademaker reportedly gathering specs and info for Cryptic)
  • Ambassador Class (Supposedly completed, Cryptic awaiting appropriate event to introduce it)
  • Nanopulse Weapons (Search your feelings, you know it to be true)
  • Veteran Bridge Officers (I seem to remember offhand comment by a dev somewhere that these will be in the C-Store eventually)
  • New Materials for ship customization (In a dev interview on either Podcast UGC or Priority One, either TTCC or Capn Logan confirmed that they are working on tech to allow new materials to be used on the older ships.)

Stuff that would be nice:
  • New or Customizable Ship Interiors with Customizable Quarters or Ready Room (Never happen, but I can dream)
  • Starfleet Designed Phaser Pulsewave (The current Phaser Pulsewave skin is kinda homely compared to most of the rest of the Phaser weapons)
  • Starbase Skins for Fleet Starbases (Fleet Starbases are a feature that was promised for Season 5 but are unlikely to come to fruition before Season 6 this summer)
  • New Melee Weapon Types : D'k tahg, Mek'leth, Jem'Hadar Kar'takin, Katana, Rapier (The Naked Now), Cutlass (The Squire Of Gothos) ect.
  • Vulcan Love Slave II: The Revenge (I'm just saying)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2012, 11:57 PM
^Nice

I like the way you think regarding melee weapons.

I'm so going to be saving up for that DS9 Bundle
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2012, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlchemistiD View Post
  • DS9 Value Pack (Defiant Interior, Sao Paolo, Type 10 Shuttlecraft, maybe DS9/VOY Uniform, and perhaps a Bucket)
I'm hoping there is another way of getting the Defiant interior, either in game or to purchase by itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlchemistiD View Post
  • New or Customizable Ship Interiors with Customizable Quarters or Ready Room (Never happen, but I can dream)
There is an STOWiki page which lists the things devs are working on. Functional ship interiors was on that list, as of when I looked at it yesterday.

Linky

Quote:
Ship interiors with functions (Season 6) [25][64]

Working sickbay
Shuttlebay (to switch to shuttle without returning to spacedock)
Crafting station (during Season 5)
Holodeck
Botanical Garden
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Looks like we have found out one of the new C-Store Editions, the Master key for cardassian lockboxes, which means you could have 1000 lock boxes, but you have to buy a Master key for each in the c-Store
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2012, 02:59 PM
I too would love a way to get the defiant interior without the bundle. I already have the DS9 uniform packs and already have the Sao Paulo, so either give me an option to get the interior or give me a discount because I don't need the most expensive part of the bundle (the ship). I'm actually surprised, I was expecting the interior to be coming on the 9th but no mention of it, just those lockbox keys.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Maybe we get a nice surprise and receive a Cardassian playable race?

It would coincides with the FE and Cardie Drop Box Galor Starship.

Hmmmm maybe wishful thinking?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2012, 08:56 AM
You can already switch to a shuttle in the transporter bay, can't you?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2012, 04:29 AM
Does anyone know when the Defiant/DS9 pack is coming? I have been dying for this bridge since they originally posted it in September for release then pulled it and of course the tease back ground we see when logging in!

Not getting my hopes up or anything but maybe the pack will be in today's update as a hidden surprise, they have done it before where they just drop stuff in with no forward notice, it would make sense with the FE coming Saturday, what other moment could possibly be better for it?