Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg Boff
02-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Quick Question, is the CStore Borg BOFF an account or character unlock?

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Account
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:
If you discard, sell, trade, or use a Borg Bridge Officer for training, you WILL NOT be able to claim a free replacement from the C-Store. You can only have a single Borg Bridge officer active at once.
That is quoted right from the discription in the c-store. It used to be acount baised but they changed it when they went Free to Play.

You can buy these off the Exchange mind you for around 10 mil EC if you have the credits.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Does that statement apply to having the boff the prior to the change... as far as discard / training / selling goes.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
Does that statement apply to having the boff the prior to the change... as far as discard / training / selling goes.
From what I understand, the people who have bought the Borg Boff from the C-Store before they changed everything will still get the old versions for all their charicters in the Legacy tab of the c-store in game. I have no idea if there were seperate FED and KDF versions before though, so I can not tell you how that works.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiQ
From what I understand, the people who have bought the Borg Boff from the C-Store before they changed everything will still get the old versions for all their charicters in the Legacy tab of the c-store in game. I have no idea if there were seperate FED and KDF versions before though, so I can not tell you how that works.
Us who got it pre-order and pre-season 5 should have the ability to discard and re-claim at will... But we dont get that little box that allows us to sell it on the exchange (since its not the new, but the old variant).
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
If you see the Borg BO in your "Legacy Unlocks' tab in the in-game C-Store, then you can discard/train at will, but cannot transfer/sell