Lt. Commander
# 11
02-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Ok, I'm at BG Omega right now on my Fed. The USS Tomlinson, which used to have the vendor you linked, can't be hailed. There is an equipment vendor, but it's standard mk X purple equipment, the old mark of exploration vendor on the USS Montgomery Scott, not [Borg].

Though it could be a case of Feds getting something KDF doesn't, I notice this is the one store in the game with antiproton space weapons for dilithium. They dumped antiproton from the other vendors and the new minimap store for some reason.
I guess I got it before they changed this... It must have happened just a short time ago, because I can assure you with no exageration on my part that I did buy the vs borg antiproton dual beam bank from Battle group omega for dilithium.

That being said, thanks for the update. I think it's pretty stupid that they got rid of these vendor, the only thing I can buy with dilithium now is some crappy equipment and ships I don't need...

*grumble*
Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresnik
Why wouldn't that make sense? He may have just hit 44 with a new character and wanted to get a leg up on farming the STF's. Granted you don't NEED the mk x borg weapons before farming for the better. But it doesn't hurt if that's what he wants to do with his dilithium.
Hey, he can spend all of his dilithium on drinks for Dabo girls as far as I am concerned. But I know Quiiliitiila
has been here for a bit, and I am willing to wager that he has no problem getting to level 50.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiiliitiila
Well, that makes sense.

However I mainly fight the Borg and I love the STFs (both ground and space). I find that since I did not make my build around DPS, my damage is sorely lacking when I fight against Borg ships. So, as I like my build the way it is; I wanted to get the Vs. Borg weaponry to give my otherwise mediocre beam/mine salvo the chance to do some extra UMPH.

So, back to my original question. Is there anywhere I can buy these weapons as my Klingon for Dilithium like the Federation characters or do I need to grind even more for EDC to spend on the weaponry? What is the price up to now? 10 a piece?

It's rather annoying I can't buy these with MY fed character and mail them to MY Gorn...

So, what happened to the KDF's Omega vendor? Or did they never have one?

-Quiiliitiila
Dont know what to tell you. I do pretty draned good with the Mk XI purples in the STF's.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-07-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
Dont know what to tell you. I do pretty draned good with the Mk XI purples in the STF's.
Oh I'll most likely be getting them eventually, I'm just grumbling about the vs Borg stuff now :^D. Plus if I grind EXTRA hard, I can get the mkXII (I think it goes up to mkXII) vs Borg stuff to be equally effective in most space combat situations.

On the other hand, you've been around longer than me... I may just defer to your experience on these matters. :^D

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiiliitiila
Oh I'll most likely be getting them eventually, I'm just grumbling about the vs Borg stuff now :^D. Plus if I grind EXTRA hard, I can get the mkXII (I think it goes up to mkXII) vs Borg stuff to be equally effective in most space combat situations.

On the other hand, you've been around longer than me... I may just defer to your experience on these matters. :^D

-Quiiliitiila
Only since Beta, but I digress....

With the drop rate for stuff in the STF's I wouldnt hold my breath on much Mk XII anything, everytime I've been through it, it's been a mite scarse.