Lt. Commander
hello i just wanted to know if the devs would make a re-trait token. reason i ask is because on tribble techie turned into power transfer while live was +10 warp core . then when the new skill system went to live techie turned into +10 ship rep. would love to get my +10 warp core passive trait back. also im sure people would love to try different traits passive what ever you call it with out making a new toon. also what i would love to see is phonetic bridge officer in sick bay if you own that bo. also for people that dont or cant get it on exchange is for it to be in c-store. also with the new doff mission if the doff gets injured to be in sick bay on the beds. and look just like the doff that got hurt. also if you got prisoners to make a brig on our ships so we can see them. i know there is alot more important stuff for you guys to do and im happy that you did keep this game alive. i know you devs take alot of flak for no reason. if you go on other game fourms you see the same flak aimed at other devs. but awesome game devs and thank you. you guys are the reason i stay subed and buy off c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKEN1981
hello i just wanted to know if the devs would make a re-trait token. reason i ask is because on tribble techie turned into power transfer while live was +10 warp core . then when the new skill system went to live techie turned into +10 ship rep. would love to get my +10 warp core passive trait back. also im sure people would love to try different traits passive what ever you call it with out making a new toon. also what i would love to see is phonetic bridge officer in sick bay if you own that bo. also for people that dont or cant get it on exchange is for it to be in c-store. also with the new doff mission if the doff gets injured to be in sick bay on the beds. and look just like the doff that got hurt. also if you got prisoners to make a brig on our ships so we can see them. i know there is alot more important stuff for you guys to do and im happy that you did keep this game alive. i know you devs take alot of flak for no reason. if you go on other game fourms you see the same flak aimed at other devs. but awesome game devs and thank you. you guys are the reason i stay subed and buy off c-store.

I agree with this or allow you to choose new traits when you re-spec. When I made my character I had no idea what I was doing a NOOB if you will. I didn't know how those traits would impact my character. Now I am a tactical character with engineering/science traits LOL. I would like the ability to change this to something that would be more effective to my character.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2012, 11:19 AM
lol yeah kinda bad traits if you dident pick acc. the engy and sci is ok depending on what you are going to use. but when the new skills my warp core trait changed from what it used to be.

old techie trait

Basic information

Game Description: Space Trait. Improves your engineering stat, which increases the effectiveness of maintenance, repair and performance powers.
Techie
Innate
+10 Starship Engineering Training

new trait +10 ship repair
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROKEN1981
lol yeah kinda bad traits if you dident pick acc. the engy and sci is ok depending on what you are going to use. but when the new skills my warp core trait changed from what it used to be.

old techie trait

Basic information

Game Description: Space Trait. Improves your engineering stat, which increases the effectiveness of maintenance, repair and performance powers.
Techie
Innate
+10 Starship Engineering Training

new trait +10 ship repair
Yea I have awful traits for my guy...your exactly right thats why I would like to change them...LOL
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2012, 02:33 PM
CaptainGeko mentioned on the Priority One podcast that a reexamination of character traits is frequently discussed. This would involve a character retrait much like the skill respecs that we endured in December/January.

However, it is not on the 2-3 month timetable.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2012, 04:00 PM
yeah I need to get ride on techie on my eng.. its the char i had since launch and it got hit hard by the change.. hell I even would pay c-points to get rid of it... :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2012, 04:02 PM
SIgn me up. Retraiting is worth the cpoints
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2012, 04:46 PM
A one-time free re-trait should be given to everyone, since the skill system was completely revamped, thus many of the traits people picked no longer serves the purpose they picked them for.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
A one-time free re-trait should be given to everyone, since the skill system was completely revamped, thus many of the traits people picked no longer serves the purpose they picked them for.
or this^^^^^^^
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-07-2012, 11:14 AM
glad to see people are liking the re-trait idea. but what about my other ideas? lol