Lt. Commander
# 1 problem with exchange
02-06-2012, 06:12 PM
after time has expired on the exchange, the item is to be mail back to you, i recieve the mail but not the item. can any one help?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2012, 06:19 PM
To get items out of mail, you need to use a mail terminal. There's one near the bank on most starbases.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2012, 06:53 PM
tried that
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2012, 06:58 PM
just tried again and it work thanks
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2012, 07:17 PM
UNTIL about 2+ weeks ago (since F2P) when selling on the Exchange, I could post an item and then go to the Buy Tab and see the item in the list. Now, I post an item and I can search for it under Buy, but I cannot see it.

In fact, nobody else that I ask to search for the item can find it either. I identify it by a specific priced value and it does not show in the list. I cannot see their postings either.... something has been changed...

Has the Exchange been "instanced"? Why can I not search for and see my items for sale? Why can't other people in game that I am talking to see the items either?

Hasn't anyone else other than several of my Fleetmates and I noticed this? How do I know what to try and sell the item for if I do not know the Global value at which it is being presented?

Devs are so quiet... What is the deal?

Go try to sell something on the Exchange for a specific value you know and then see if you can look it up on the BUY Tab...
Lt. Commander
# 6 Exchange & Inventory Bug
02-06-2012, 10:19 PM
I've had nothing but problems with the Exchange and Inventory in general since F2P went live. I think I've lost about 40 items after the sale expires, and I cannot pick the items up at a terminal, either. Also, things have been randomly disappearing from my inventory. I'm particularly unhappy about my Wonderland Lirpa (free!) and a Mk XII torp launcher that I had in there. The response to the bug I filed (13 days ago!) was that Cryptic doesn't handle "lost/deleted/misplaced" items. I didn't LOSE anything, the game has a BUG. Anyone else having this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.A.Price
UNTIL about 2+ weeks ago (since F2P) when selling on the Exchange, I could post an item and then go to the Buy Tab and see the item in the list. Now, I post an item and I can search for it under Buy, but I cannot see it.

In fact, nobody else that I ask to search for the item can find it either. I identify it by a specific priced value and it does not show in the list. I cannot see their postings either.... something has been changed...

Has the Exchange been "instanced"? Why can I not search for and see my items for sale? Why can't other people in game that I am talking to see the items either?

Hasn't anyone else other than several of my Fleetmates and I noticed this? How do I know what to try and sell the item for if I do not know the Global value at which it is being presented?

Devs are so quiet... What is the deal?

Go try to sell something on the Exchange for a specific value you know and then see if you can look it up on the BUY Tab...
The ALL Tab of the Exchange is Broken...

If you want to find something you posted for sale, you have to use the Specific Description Tabs to see those items.

If it's Mid-Term Data Padds you're looking for... Look under Personal Devices.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2012, 12:56 AM
I also have this issue.

Say I post a pack of doffs and sell them for there going rate of around 150k - 175k EC, If I was to make them the lowest price on they auction house and then drag another set into the search bar and hit find only dearer ones appear.

Its not just doffs, but I was looking for an aegis set for a fleet mate and again all I could find was 2 shields and a deflector.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2012, 02:14 AM
A fix is going live with the next patch(probably Thursday) that should resolve this problem. In the mean time select a category or one of the other search options in addition to just the text search string. Even with the fix you are not guaranteed that a search with just a text string and no category will return every possible match. We limit the number of auction lots a text search will examine for performance reasons, and you can narrow the search down by specifying a category.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-07-2012, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehpic
A fix is going live with the next patch(probably Thursday) that should resolve this problem. In the mean time select a category or one of the other search options in addition to just the text search string. Even with the fix you are not guaranteed that a search with just a text string and no category will return every possible match. We limit the number of auction lots a text search will examine for performance reasons, and you can narrow the search down by specifying a category.
Great news Rehpic, i hope it also fixes the bug that causes the game to drop to the lowest graphical setting then crash if you search on the ALL tab a couple of times.