Lt. Commander
# 41
02-07-2012, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
I just hope I'll be able to put Dominion Engines, Shields, Deflectors on My Odyssey
I'm with you, that would be awsome!
Lt. Commander
# 42 Roll the dice
02-07-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes85 View Post
No. what ever the reward(s) may be, cryptic has pretty specifically stated CBS said no to that. To say nothing of what would happen if people that spent hundreds of dollars couldn't get one a couple months ago and they handed them out for free for playing a mission now. They'd need a bomb shelter to hide from that one.
Perhaps one idea would be to have a small chance, as we did with the ice race, to get a bug ship each time you played the last mission. So, grind the last mission 100+ times and you may get a bug ship.
EB
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Just to save a couple of you a youtube search- here are some relevant clips:

Sisko fights his way to DS9 and the wormhole
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwKnvRPIrl0

Now in the wormhole, Sisko gets the prophets to get rid of the 2800 ships
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USqzdvKf4T8

Pure awesomeness. Strong evidence for why DS9 was the best of series.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-07-2012, 10:14 AM
*reads for new details*

*reads again*

"Lieutenant, status report."

"Captain we've done high powered passive and active scans of Dev Diary #18, we can find nothing we didn't already know. It would seem this expedition was all for naught."

"Hmm... Tactical... Check the patch notes... they're probably trying to distract us while they nerf something!"
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-08-2012, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
Unfortunately both points are valid. Being in the game means while you as a VADM/LtGen are flying around in what should be 2410, there are guys out there flying alongside in 2409. It's like that one episode of Dr. Who from last Season where Amy was in a Different Time Stream from The Doctor and Rory
Actually it was even more like "The Wedding of River Song" where everything in history happened at the same time.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Yeah I can't wait to see this. I reckon they were all just thrown into the future, so these ships will have NO idea what has happened since or that the Dominion had to surrender, they wont know about the Alpha's or aything else, it will be like nothing happened. I hope they have a Weyoun with them!
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant_Lavar
All hands, battlestations.

(I was just trying to find a good version of the gearing up for combat scene in Nemesis and found that instead, and decided it worked.)
When the 2800 get here it will be "All hands abandon ship" at 0:33 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQSHs8m8mR8
Lt. Commander
# 48 Really?
02-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amosov
The answer to this question is a simple yes. I have already single handedly destroyed more than 2800 ships in STO already.
Do you know for sure that you destroyed so many ships? ARe there stats we can look up? HOw? Or, are you just guess-timating?... LOL

Thanks.