Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-06-2012, 06:35 PM
As much as I hate griefing and causing an unnecessary nuisance (not really needed ), I would love to take my Fed for a stroll across the borders. Diplomatic Immunity anyone please?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
No idea how it's done but I saw at least 4 doing it about 20 minutes ago. I was going to say it's "griefing" as they killed mission contacts, the tailor, vendors, etc. But all the NPC's respawn in a short amount of time so I guess it's not really griefing.
I accidently killed the doff NPC in the academy while doing the particle event on my kdf alt... well that fed holo did

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
At last we will have our revenge.
Not really...NPC vendors spawn now...unlike the ones on ESD last year when that KDF player kept killing on every instnace....forcing server resets...
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Dentists, coming to root out the cause of gingivitis that has been plaguing the mouths of the Klingon homeworld.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I accidently killed the doff NPC in the academy while doing the particle event on my kdf alt... well that fed holo did
Nice but just to be clear there's no mistake... The KDF Academy Event wasn't going on at the time (ticket sent at 8:58 pm EST if you want to check the calendar).

Plus Fed Holo's don't wear STF unlocked costumes, don't have @Names, don't have Fleet names above their head. And probably don't have the fire power to systematically kill every last NPC that KDF players use in the zone.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Nice but just to be clear there's no mistake... The KDF Academy Event wasn't going on at the time (ticket sent at 8:58 pm EST if you want to check the calendar).

Plus Fed Holo's don't wear STF unlocked costumes, don't have @Names, don't have Fleet names above their head. And probably don't have the fire power to systematically kill every last NPC that KDF players use in the zone.
Oh I believed you. It's happened before in general (KDF on ESD). I was just saying that I've seen NPC's get killed before but now we are lucky to have spawns.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBurzum View Post
Dentists, coming to root out the cause of gingivitis that has been plaguing the mouths of the Klingon homeworld.
Umm yeah, like I said I won't name and shame but a couple of them seemed to have good oral hygiene.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-07-2012, 10:16 AM
LOL. You all are too funny! I saw someone yell in Zone chat "Revenge for Risa!"

Anywho, the team is looking into this. Sorry to spoil the fun :p but, this is griefing the KDF players and I highly suggest that you do not participate in this.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
No idea how it's done but I saw at least 4 doing it about 20 minutes ago. I was going to say it's "griefing" as they killed mission contacts, the tailor, vendors, etc. But all the NPC's respawn in a short amount of time so I guess it's not really griefing.
Sounds like Horde killing Stormwind auctioneers.

I do think some way for each faction (Fed/Klingon) to attack the other's bases might be fun, IF it doesn't lead to griefing. Attacking cities was a fun aspect of WoW in my opinion, leading to crazy mass pvp and fun rewards., but it did allow griefing like killing auctioneers.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Aww, c'mon Brian! This is content!