Lt. Commander
Hi,

I am an European player from Austria looking for a Mature fleet to have fun with.

I have been playing since Beta and have 2 Vice Admiral characters who are fully kitted with very rare gear. However i have never done STF's and wish to learn about them.

My characters are:
1 Engineer VC with the Odyssey and Excelsior
1 Tactical VC with the MVAM and Defiant

I hope to find a mature fleet that can take the time to teach me how to run STFs and have lots of fun in the process :-)

Because I am also going to school (besides work) my playing is limited but i still find time to be online every night for a bit and to do some missions.

If you want more information please send me an ingame mail

Jupwise/Melcke
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2012, 09:51 AM
We are a mature (+30) fleet with members in both the UK and North America and we have a good mix of new players and avid gamers. We seem to have members that play all the time but being a casual fleet we are sometimes hit and miss on the weekends.

You are more than welcome to give us a try or at least check out our website at tosfleet.com or by clicking on mi signature bar below.

One thing we have going for us is that we are all equals in this fleet. No bosses and nothing is mandatory. I have found that people that use our Mumble server are more active and it is much easier to carry out the STFs and missions but we will not force you to do it.

Mark (Aka James Bailey)