Lt. Commander
# 11
02-07-2012, 11:59 AM
Poor klinguns, with the toy consoles, the battle cloak, the universal boffs, the insane turn rate, the droid and fighter spam....
Words of unhopeful Fed...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-07-2012, 12:06 PM
[quote=Roach;3999744]
Quote:
Cloaking detection is rampant and yet still considered an "I win",
At least with the skill I have, detecting the alpha strike is still a crap shoot, likely just putting my skills on cooldown and finding nothing. Trying to catch battlecloaking bops is tons of fun though, imo. ^_^ Really, I've found battlecloak to be one of the more fun and interactive abilities in the game.

As for the bortas, it seems almost like it'd be better with no cloak, than with one that almost sort of works. Everyone flying a carrier knows they're bait; I wouldn't expect to be seen at 15km in a bortas if I hadn't read it in the forums, that's almost a trap. I'd expect bortas pilots to be eating torps all the time.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Klingon pugs are steadily deteriorating also.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Klingon pugs are steadily deteriorating also.
What do you expect? When we never have to try very hard to win we never improve and get sloppy.
That's why it's such a culture shock when a decent premade suddenly appears and we all get whopped.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathos1978
Ok, Klingon ships are not what they should be (agressor ships) but then UFP ships are neither (super high-tech defenders).
There in lies the rub. The factions have not been designed to what thier iconic strengths are.

< no sugar here>
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwrath
Poor klinguns, with the toy consoles, the battle cloak, the universal boffs, the insane turn rate, the droid and fighter spam....
Words of unhopeful Fed...
You do realize we have only two ships with U-slots? The feds now have three.
Not that it makes any difference since a universal slot on a cardboard vessel is not OP and a single slot on a more sturdy vessel over only marginal increase in capability.
On vessel has battle cloak - period. The squishy BoP that iether kills on alpha or dies in the attempt.
We all have toy consoles on both sides and from the latest PO interview an nice tetryon vent console is inbound for the feds - so the days of theta hate are soon to be a thing of the past.
On class of vessels have that insane turn rate, Battlle Cruisers. Every other KDF vessel turnrate ingame is the same or less than feds with exception of teh BoP.
You spam is inbound as well from the Kitty carrier.

The feds gain while the KDF continues to lose it seems......to keep balance.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Now I know your teasing. The English have long considered the sandwich to be one of their greatest military resources. In fact I believe bottles just like the one you offered were issued to the Home Defense in 1942. Those were dark times indeed.

Oh no wait. It's EVERYONE ELSE that considers English Sandwich Making as Casus Belli. My bad.

Can I haz?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Roach, friend, I knew you would have answered me!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwrath
Roach, friend, I knew you would have answered me!
Well, stress has me in a bitter mood and I'm more cuastic than usaul.
Lets just say my SuperBowl 2012 gameday memory is not the one I would have chosen to have for this year.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-07-2012, 02:36 PM
KDF PuGs are getting bad almost to the point I would rather camp in kerrat or run around in a CnH shooting things. I have been pugged with mostly Karfis, VoQuvs and Cruisers and I have thrown more heals than that group collectively, and then they say i need to do more damage.