Lt. Commander
# 1 Create a Jukebox
02-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Hello,

I have a suggestion to Cryptic for the Social areas of the Fed and KDF side. Place a Jukebox in say Club 47 and a player using different types of tokens could play a tune of their choosing for themselves or even their fleet.
ideas...

C points= could be used to play already copyrighted star trek music, so fans could listen to great music, and the creators of said music would get paid. This could be a one time fee or a small reoccuring fee. If a fleet want to jam to "Star Trek Wrath of Khan" themed music they can. Further there could even be a special purchaseable console that stores these purchased songs of collections for in game fun for fleets and individuals.

Dilithium= could be used to play 'game' created music themes that are the sole property of PWE or Cryptic.

Energy Credits= to simply change the music to a select group of jams.

I see this as a way to generate income for Cryptic and allow players to listen to music we already love. Think of the various places a Jukebox could be used... the various stations and social places, what about the impact of being able to play certain music for role playing purposes. The fun is endless.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2012, 02:33 PM
I would like to see a jukebox in the mess hall or ready room. Accessing it would pop up a menu where a player could select a specific background music theme while on that particular map. Kind of like Giromon's Jukebox in Digimon World (1) on PSX.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2012, 04:39 AM
good idea, but make it cost latinum
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I would like to see a jukebox in the mess hall or ready room. Accessing it would pop up a menu where a player could select a specific background music theme while on that particular map. Kind of like Giromon's Jukebox in Digimon World (1) on PSX.
Excellent. But that background music should be playing for that player only, and every other player can have it play something different for them.
Lt. Commander
# 5 My reply...
02-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Yes, exactly Latinum too! Cryptic read this please...

Players tell your friends... have them read this post lets set it on fire!