Lt. Commander
I know there will be people jumping at me for this one, but I think it would be a cool idea if all the consoles that come with the +1 ships could also be added to the Flagships.

You would have to add some code in there to make sure only one ability is being used at a time or you'd see federation players using MVAM consoles while using the Intrepid''s Ablative Generator Console. ( which would look cool ).

But it would allow us to use these "one ship consoles" on ...another ship lol

Just a thought
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_Tesla
I know there will be people jumping at me for this one, but I think it would be a cool idea if all the consoles that come with the +1 ships could also be added to the Flagships.

You would have to add some code in there to make sure only one ability is being used at a time or you'd see federation players using MVAM consoles while using the Intrepid''s Ablative Generator Console. ( which would look cool ).

But it would allow us to use these "one ship consoles" on ...another ship lol

Just a thought
On paper is sounds good but it would break the game in so many ways. PvP would turn into nothing but using the two flag ships.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2012, 01:13 PM
a ship with a special console is more powerful than a ship without them. So breaking the game is still happening
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2012, 01:52 PM
The problem with that is the lack of animations. Almost all of the special consoles are built for the ship it comes with and those that aren't ship specific are already mountable on other ships (ie Excelsior Transwarp).