Lt. Commander
kicking team and refuse to join back just had another rude group of farmer joes we only got done because I starped the monkey to my back and slugged my way through it

may I ask what the pourpose of the function is if you can't kick from match

Mr shade plese enlightem me on why Cryptic is doing nothing to resolve this issue

Noobs are ruining the STF's cure space use to be fun now a headache

please enlighten me why nothing is being done about tier rude behavior

if you do not understand Mr Shade the player makes a choice to kick
here is what I propse to resolve this tie it to the the wuit penalty for quiting
but make it 4 hours so they think twice about doing it

it is annoying mostly noobs doing it

I have a bad feeling about tommorow I best be able to get 12 deflector
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Are you talking about the team bug? That autokicks opposing faction members from a team in an STF and doesn't allow them to rejoin?

Because that sounds a lot like the team bug. Which totally isn't the KDF players' fault.

(If they were loling at you in zone chat, sure they were probably just jerks.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2012, 03:38 PM
I will open floodgates of tickes until you dosmething about it

let me know if I need to keep doing your job are you not the community enforcer

start watching or play STF's and you will see what we the community are talking about
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2012, 03:40 PM
no people are bypassing need or greed
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfacer View Post
Are you talking about the team bug? That autokicks opposing faction members from a team in an STF and doesn't allow them to rejoin?

Because that sounds a lot like the team bug. Which totally isn't the KDF players' fault.

Or if you're like me you solo'd 2 cubes, all the generaters and a gate below 40% before 3 others finished their side w/the occasional help of the guy clearing probes on the side I was on. They had died multiple times and not repaired (by multiple I mean I counted over 10 injuries each before it was over). I ask them what was taking them so long and they started pming me vulgar insults, putting me on ignore (before the split), and told me no builds are better then others when I told them they shouldn't be doing elites w/o bringing enough dps to handle the probe spawns. If I hadn't solo'd my side they'd have lost from all the sphere spam as they ignored another players request to leave the gate at 10% health.

So, when the bug happened I just afk'd cloaked, ate dinner and watched them. One would GW the KA boss, another would tbr it out of the gw. One would Tykens the boss, another would tbr it out. It took them 25 min to kill the boss. 4 of them all w/many injuries they wouldn't heal. Of course this made me LoL. By the time I got back from my after dinner smoke, they'd finally killed it.

I got a proto type drop out of it so that and the laughs made the time worth it to me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2012, 04:19 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2012, 04:33 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2012, 05:42 PM
I have consciously now avoiding that sector part of the STF venue. I have seen folks let the clock run out(losing the additional option on the drop), fight 2 Cubes drydocks or 3 at once.

After the clock runs out, the Borg/Klinks get progressively harder on the damage, and Kahn's defenses melt like butter after that. Then someone had the nerve to mention dropping the Cubes down to 10% on their hitpoints, after the game was LOST. The CURE STF is the worst place to been in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
kicking team and refuse to join back just had another rude group of farmer joes we only got done because I starped the monkey to my back and slugged my way through it

may I ask what the pourpose of the function is if you can't kick from match

Mr shade plese enlightem me on why Cryptic is doing nothing to resolve this issue

Noobs are ruining the STF's cure space use to be fun now a headache

please enlighten me why nothing is being done about tier rude behavior

if you do not understand Mr Shade the player makes a choice to kick
here is what I propse to resolve this tie it to the the wuit penalty for quiting
but make it 4 hours so they think twice about doing it

it is annoying mostly noobs doing it

I have a bad feeling about tommorow I best be able to get 12 deflector
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfacer View Post

I'm fairly certain Sean's been told about the auto-kick before, but I don't think he's ever responded to or acknowledged anyone else's post and will probably just go back into 'transmit mode' tomorrow with a new thread containing a similar complaint about STFs.

I guess he may be complaining that KDF players don't come back into the team when you try to re-assemble it after the auto-kick. Of course, you have to be a KDF player to manually form a team with another KDF player if the auto-kick bug breaks up the cross-faction team to start the STF.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2012, 03:45 PM
It is a bug. It is, believe me! The same crap also happens in cross-faction pre-made matches, where I know for certain that my team mates don't bypass Need or Greed.
Not only because I trust them but because they dont need the, almost always crap, drops.